Does CRC valve cleaner really work?

I’d be interested on the tool you make up for keeping the injectors in place that’s worth a lot of time !! Let me know what you come up with buddy please

I can not get the CRC cleaner either in the U.K it works out quite costly having to import it from the U.S.A .
If anyone knows of where to get this over here or in Europe please let me know.
Thanks guys :+1:

Post start of Covid-19 German companies no longer ship items such as CRC outside of Germany.

There is this ebay trader in the uk. 60 pounds a can. I have seen people clean their N54 Bmw engines of carbon with it: you see it melting off. To see that effect I ordered a can. It seems a thin layer of build up forms fairly quickly on (most of) the valve heads but from what I have they are not able to get that off entirely. It could go a long way preventatively though. I will use liquimoly for the less sticky buildup.

What I have seen with catch cans is they trap mostly liquid. The liquid was said to contain unburnt fuel and water. That will clean the intake manifold much like CRC when sprayed into the intake and the valves.

I am looking to see a quieter cold start (ideally) and smoother idle as well as a more predictable kick-down effect when overtaking on the highway.

Bloody Covid !! Thanks for the link buddy :+1:
Its still costly at 60.00 a can tho ! I know its good stuff but is there no other product on the market that’s just as good there must be i imagine its just finding it !

I’d expect to see the same out of this, it should run smoother and feel more alert / punchy after this process.

BG Platinum® Air Intake, Valve & Combustion Chamber Cleaner not shipping outside the US. That might work if the valve heads aren’t too full of build up. One should be able to pick anything stuck (at least higher up) on the stem without pulling the LIM.

Got a vacuum pump meaning I will document the effect of applying CRC directly in the next few weeks.