DSG Clutch Worn/Burned?

Just took out the flywheel and clutchpack…

Flywheel zero to none resistance…
Will be replaced!

Clutch, I have no idea how people see if they are bad…
So I need the excellent expertise of you guys!

Nobody?

No idea here, haven’t had one apart. I guess if you want I can pull the clutches out of the high mileage 159k kilometer RS5 transmission tomorrow and see what they look like? How many miles on yours?

on the clutches the usual idea on the clutch internal is to measure the clutch material there is also a measureing block in the VCDS that shows the adaption angle and percentage of adjustment that can help confirm. But to see if the or where the clutches are at in their life cycle measuring is the idea. I don’t see anything standout with your pictures showing burnt indications but it looks like they are clearly not new.

Sorry, didn’t get to it today but I’m picking up my parts RS5 car in the morning and can pull out the clutch basket in my 99k transmission tomorrow. So far my 27k RS5 parts car is looking bodywise to be in too good of shape. Damn, I might need another transmission. How many Audi’s do I really need?

Is this a trick question. because

Not counting the RS5 parts car that just arrived I’ve got a RS5, RS6, S5, Q5, Cayenne Turbo S, '74 911, 2 x944 Turbos (ones a dedicated track car), Old diesel F250, HMMWV (ex Military). And I’m planning on moving within the next year or two to a different state. But yes, I still look at other cars online with the thought of purchasing.
Well, I picked up the RS5 parts car from the local freight company that trucked it in today. Really, the body shell is fine, no bent frame or anything, a 27k wrecked car. Must have been close on the insurance total. Pretty much all bolt on parts that need replacing, tempting but then I’d still need to find another engine for mine. Drained the oil and sending a sample to Blackstone tomorrow for analysis. Lots of good parts I’ll be putting up for sale. Need to take a pic of the trunk sticker to see what the options are. Car powers up and started right up.

I have that same car hauler trailer. The slid in ramps always catch when pulling them out. Other than that… It’s been good stuff.

That’s a proper man collection of cars. The real question is how many of them run LOL…

I blew the engine in my track 944T two years ago. Got a new engine bolted in but the rest of the engine compartment and front suspension are still off…Other than that they all run, even the parts RS5 I picked up yesterday. Drove it up on the trailer. Changed the oil in it yesterday while I was taking the oil sample to be sent off, we’ll see. Still tempted to pull the bottom end for new bearings, even at 27320miles after my experience with my Ebay purchased 26500mile motor.

I just sent off my oil as well today. Let’s compare notes when the results come in.

Elmo299, did you buy a clutch removal tool or did you make one yourself. I tried to pull the clutches out of my old transmission last night and realized they don’t just pop out. Now it looks like I’ve got my 25k transmission for my car, a good 26.3k transmission from the parts car I just bought, and my old 99k transmission. Nothing was wrong with the old transmission at 99k but since I was putting a newer low mile engine in I bought the 25k transmission. I am curious to see what the clutches look like on a 99k transmission.

I just removed the mech and pushed from the back🙈