Dyno video of my car...

LOL, actually just some smoke show donuts on my road this afternoon.

http://youtu.be/uDTeo21vBdA

Sounds soooooo good

I know right, I gave my buddy crap for the vertical video and he was like fuck the video, sound clip is all that matters.

Thank you, whats up with your beast?

sounds fucking insane might be contacting you at the end of spring for a single turbo kit utilizing a 76mm turbo!

Even though at times you can definitely be overly disrespectful, I would like to congratulate you on getting your single up and running again. I don’t really care to much about you anymore, especially after you disrespected me on quattroworld after reading false info, which was not followed by an apology. Like I’ve said in the past, It was your unfinished single Turbo project over five years ago that inspired me to follow through With building mine. I think that if you can be less cocky as a person, you will be a better personality on these forums.

Again, congratulations!!!
I’m happy to see your beast back tearing up the streets.

Is this gonna be after you run 10s? or are you going to abandon your current setup for another setup that will take years to build…talk shit…then decide to go another route before you put down any times to back up your shit talking.

Not much, I just gave my brother my transmission due to a 1-2 lockup on his, going to rebuild it with JHM’s kit. I am patiently waiting for my spot on my buddy’s project hoist at his shop. Need to finish off some custom oil return lines and a 8" connector between downpipe and catback. I was given a drop dead date of May 8 for his hoist

Faw, even though you are confusing as fuck, I put you to zero with a +1

I literally don’t even remember what you are talking about.

It was much appreciated. Anymore videos of your car in action?

I need to take some, snowing today though. Videos only seem to happen from visitors to the shop these days.

didn’t you post a video of it at the strip? I think you posted one with your girlfriend in the car.

what’s the best you’ve done single turbo? What do you think it could do in a perfect world? Any plans to try again?

Yeah from like 2 years ago at fallon, great track, shitty location and altitude, shake down runs, fastest passes were just over 130 and all mid-low 11s. I basically always want to go to the strip, two closest ones are still a 2.5 hour drive in good weather one way so instead I play around on my mtn roads.

The quickest this car has ever gone wasnt single turbo and was high 10s, fastest was just shy of 140, pacific raceways in WA. The car has only visited a real track once since being finished as a single turbo so to speak and that is a disappointment to me but such is life. It is a big deal for me to get to Sacramento this year. I want 9s and 145+ on shell urt advanced. If I can’t do it I will put the bottle in.

I know that it will go 10s again easily, there is a stretch of freeway here I use a lot and even though its obviously not perfect I can run 10s calculated up a slight grade at 7000 feet, so that is why my confidence level is there. I do all my fats runs up a more remote 6% grade to give me longer pulls and more resolution in the data and it still goes low 2s with interior on whatever random fuel I can get, high 2s on 91. Another goal is 10s @ 135 on 91.

Good news is I have a trailer again (last one was totaled), so this summer should be easier to get to the track.

get me the high 10s timeslips to put it on the list.

Pump gas times would be fantastic. I think far too many cars (all platforms) use race gas as a ‘benchmark’ but I don’t think it really tells the story. A car tuned for meth + pump, or a car tuned for E85 or C16 is going to be a very different animal on 91 octane fuel. If you can get performance out of pump gas (i.e. what almost all of us run daily) I think it’s far more impressive.

Never even had them but they were in tons of videos as it happened at battle of the imports in 2006, I was spraying and did some hail marry shit, broke the car after 2 clean runs and the rest is history.

Nice hooning. Glad to see the car back together.

I will run 10s with these puny rs6’s then If i get a complete single kit It will be installed in two days.

That puppy sounds delicious Troop!

Car sounds heathy nice video… your still a dusche … :stuck_out_tongue: :-*

Thank you and to be honest, I want to make out with you also. Not because I am gay but because I am so secure with myself. :-*