Editing

Not that it matters too much but just wondering if anyone else who uses tapatalk a lot if they lost the ability to edit their own posts? Or is it just me or my tapatalk is acting up? Thanks for any help from those that may know what happened.

Works fine for me…

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/03/30/uryzyzem.jpg

I edit my posts at least 3 times and it works fine.

Hmm. Used to work fine for me too. Just stopped working yesterday…

See
http://audirevolution.net/forum/index.php?topic=1648.msg41436.msg#41436

Not showing up properly. Whatever, really could give a rip.

What phone are you using?

I would un install tapatalk and then reinstall it.

Yep. Going to. Galaxy s2

maybe it’s a new member thing? I noticed that you’re at like 80 posts and your status is ‘Newbie’

Maybe ask some of the other newbs? PM god too. he will know if it’s a status thing.

Maybe, but shit just started happening yesterday. I never had an issue before. I’ll try and reinstall.

Nope, reinstall did not work. Oh well, I don’t have much need to be editing posts anyway. Certainly not like some around here and other forums ;):smiley:

FWIW, I too have lost the ability to edit quotes. And I don’t use tapatalk.

Karma options have also disappeared. Am I in the time-out corner? ;D

pre ban corner lol

Again you’re a low poster. Has anyone asked God if they have instituted some kind of troll prevention stuff?

I’ll send God a PM. Up until this weekend, I’ve had the ability to edit posts.

Exactly. What I have been saying…it is not too much skin off my back though. Would be nice to know reasoning however.

I’m in the same boat: can’t edit on this site. I PM’ed GOD a couple days ago…no response yet.

With our growing membership, the site had a recent update to the software. This update included limits for new members (less then 150 posts) from voting on karma and editing posts. These two moves are designed to thwart trolls and troll activities. This also establishes rewards for forum participation.

It is our ongoing goal to provide the best forum experience, while helping the forum and it’s membership police itself.

The above covers only one part of the updates. More information will follow.

Best

Mystery solved.

Cool - appreciate the follow-up. Looking forward to being able to edit posts again. I tend to use that feature quite a bit.

All-in for troll prevention!!!

As an AR n00b, I’ll have to get used to grammar checking since I won’t be able to go back and fix my mistakes.

(Note: this post gets me 1 closer to 150. :wink: )