Engine started peeing pink

Putting my engine back in her home
Everything but this damned starter ground wire I forgot. Went great. Gave her those fluids she loves. No leaks. No rush. I built the exterior some. Mirrors, put some matte clear on her. With a black base. Turned out so clean. And the clear I’m pleased…180$ a gal. Cheaper than most. Here are my pics. I was going to dry fit the bumper up for a picture. But. I can wait. I am going to fix the leak. I want some headers. Got 3’ straight back…looky

I have decided to get sn JHM tune. After all the fun stuff and hard work. All solo. Unique peed in my garage floor. Plus wasn’t get any fuel. Pump is shat. What is in the left side of the tank? Bad part. I pulled it before. Lol I just want to order all new original parts that i should. Glad my kids are grown …shat MAN! $$$ OMG! AUDI wants 1400$ for an axel!. I got an idea. I got an axel from anotyer A6 quattro sline thats new. Think the guts can be swamped??

1 Like

I love the red in the engine bay and I’m glad to see it together. I think the last we spoke you had a problem with the starter wire

I recently ordered 2 new front axles for my c6 from raxles they are 540 ea usd. Raxles are very legit

2 Likes

I need a new intake housing . Mines trashed. My bandages wont work any longer… lol…

Why can I buy an a6 quattro axle for 90$…but S6 stuff is $. The only thing I am betting is different. The lengths
Cracking them open tomorrow or Monday. Even 540 for some machined parts. and synthetic parts grease. It’s a racket man for us S6 cuzzers