EPL/amd should soon have some cars in the 10s

…thanks to this nifty new launch control

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IthEDhINP6w&feature=youtube_gdata_player

EPL let alone other companies have been able to do this for 5ish years… Nothing new about this Saki.

You know amd and Epl are not one in the same right?

You know he was fishing for guys like you, IMHO with launch control a person only needs to be able to shift gears “decent” people lose the majority of their time in the 1/4 mile at the start…no horrible shifting like most people try to make excuses around. This is especially true if the LA is consistent like the JHM LA. I can cut high 1.7s low 1.8s all day long…the only place I make up or lose time are in my shift points.

Why have LA if the cars are only fast from 60-130? and the trannys are shit…and the b5 sucks at the strip…and the majority of b5 owners can’t row through the first 4 maybe 5 gears that they have.

I thought you were deleting you account?..jibberjive much

I know he was. Come on dude, you think any self respected forum nerd would be that dense? Also, I am waiting for it to be deleted. I asked for it to be deleted because there is no way I can resist the temptation of coming back here and posting if I still have an account, too many fallacies for me to hold my tongue about.

There are so many hypocrasies in his method of being the self appointed “King of inconvenient truths” Its quite frustrating to see him have patience for other companies and 0 for AMD. If he was actually an objective person he wouldn’t post half the stuff he does.

funny how your sarcasm shows up here too. no one ever said the car can’t 1/4. They said when you do you usually break stuff, especially if you make K04+ power. But NOOOO how about we claim things that no one said, just our assumptions from their statements… SAKI MUCH? why don’t you euroswagr-ur-way out of here lol

this… is… silly…

I hate being like this with people but all you, meaning the few who have joined Saki’s e-crew, say is satirical spun sentences into a web that catches anything but the truth. I will answer with my 1/4 this summer, the RS4 didn’t go last weekend because the track was closed but Saki, being the awsome reasearcher he is couldn’t figure that out. It’s all nonsensical BS, his theories of conspiracy, his back handed slams like the pig rich comment. He thinks people will respond with positive comments and want to talk with him when he treats people that way. Let alone, in the long run, when he, you, or whomever is on the bandwagon is proven wrong, then you look like idiots or he will deny that he was ever against a company and he was just speaking on what the 1/4 mile was showing him.

the 1/4 is an awesome test, but it is not the ONLY test. nor should it be the ONLY thing to reference. Thats all anyone has ever said. because the whole discussion started when someone said people with Dyno sheets are lying, then Burning said he ran xxx 60-130 and then someone said, that it means nothing and his car doesn’t make that power and here we are a year later after I ran a Vbox time that trapped over 130 on pump/meth, which means nothing… apparently. AMD/Aviva have been working on the RS4 kits and no one else with a built engine tial car tuned by AMD or EPL have not run a 1/4 mile because they haven’t been running since per RS4 kits being the priority (to my knowledge no built engine car has ran not even Gearhead).

Thats the whole of it.

HOW TO TUNE BY AMD…

go on the website where guys have stolen a buntch of filestuff already copy…paste…sell…

EPL might have been able to do this but I assume they don’t due to the stolen factor and not wanting to be part of this. I think EPL is smart to let AMD start blowing up cars under there own name. EPL has been able to tune cares for a long time with no issues. From what I know amd has blown up 4 cars now EPL on there own might have blown up maybe 1…

AMD stolen… blown up…with a manipulated dyno sheet…then lie to the cutomers and beg for them to go onto AR and stick up for you while you rebuild there carrs you blew ap…

That is your theory, not fact. Chris, I’m telling you the truth. None of this is any more stolen than the first person who asked help from the creator of ME7 in how to tune. Stolen can’t exsist in a world of open source. On top of that, every company/person who tunes stole or borrowed knowledge from somewhere else.

Not stolen.

On top of that, Jason has had Launch Control on his UR/Coupe Quattro Cars for over 10 years, this is not new for him.
lets not perpetuate lies based on what we’re told, lets seek to find things out on our own and know the truth.

Here is THE problem. There are the few convinced they know that Jason is a lying thief, they even claim they “Know” because they have proof. Then there are people who know Jason and know he isn’t. The truth is, the wool has not been pulled over our eyes, the truth is there is no wool. There are no lies, no conspiracies, there doesn’t “Have” to be lies in order for things to be explained. What you all have seen is literally how things have gone down.

Some one PLEASE DELETE MY ACCOUNT I’M WASTING MY TIME AGAIN!!!

Dude honestly, does this guy give you free parts or something? or just fixes your car for free when it fucks up?

The question is why are EPL tuned cars slow at the drag strip? or why do they avoid it and boast 60-130 times?

Didn’t your brother’s car run 11s? why can’t EPL Tial cars run 11s unless they are Jfonz tuned? I just don’t get it man…guess I’m just on the Saki-e-crew.

The end of your rant gave more excuses for AMD/EPL cars not running the 1/4 mile, did you notice that?

I would greatly appreciate you leaving my name out of your posts. It is true, that I went directly to the engineer that wrote the me7 system. I don’t know why you would mention that, because no one other then APR hiring a vag engineer can or has done that. So you’re comparing apple to apple orchard

Good to see AMD venture out. Tony@epl does great work so, AMD has some big shoes to fill

He treats me like a shop should treat a customer, with honesty and takes responsibility of his product. Why shouldn’t someone who has been honest in business be defended?

I don’t know why Burningcoals car didn’t do well I wasn’t there. I don’t think, according to my vbox that my car did terribly for just over 500whp at full weight. I think it is false to say that EPL cars are slow at the strip. I think that claim is based on a finite number of recorded cars that are on a list on the internets smallest audi forum. It cannot be proven wrong, but it is a theory, not a fact.

Hunters car ran 11s, he launched it and can drive well. His car, which he will admit, was/is slower than my car was/will be. So, when you guys think that there are all these things wrong, it is a smoke and mirror based argument, based on one bad 1/4 mile outing (plus one, ONE recent run of a stock block car).

If excuses are an account of actual happenings, then yes they are excuses.

I apologize. I will leave your name out of it. I was using you as a reference he trusts showing him that people that he views as honest have learned from other people as well.
I will remove it from my post.

With that said, I think even hiring a VAG engineer is taking an employee with said knowledge and using that known knowledge to help them figure out the tune. I don’t think it is quite so different than figuring it out your self by seeing what others did. All your doing is learning it directly from the people who did it…?

Of course I know the stories of copying and using other peoples tunes as base maps. My thought is, that is what has been happening all along, we started with the stock maps and changed it to meet what we needed them to be?

Thats just on the basis of where it all started. I can tell you Jason has never asked me to read or have his files read. I knew Jason while I was “working” for VAST, he never asked me for their tunes, never asked me to take pictures of their stuff.

He isn’t perfect, he has talked some smack (as has everyone and anyone including myself, kinda hypocritical to be mad at anyone who has talked trash when you yourself (referencing me) has) but he isn’t even close to what people are claiming he is.

No he treats you like someone that blew up your car more thrn once and knows your go8ng to eat up whatever he tells you…you dont know if amy of this is true your just repeating what your told…you didnt see ur turbos you dont know what he did and didnt invent…even you told me you cought him lieing to you in our pm…you dont kniw what lie he is telling till you figgure it out…we all onow the guy is a shit bag and uses people like you and the other big money guys for shop car testing amd internet suppoert.

You are mis quoting me Chris, you know thats not what I said. I said I have heard BS from he and other said party. I also followed with saying he has never lied to me about my car or the happenings that entails.

So if you read it again, you will see that I refrained from specifics to not break trust, as you just have, but to say that I have heard BS from the two parties, things that I didn’t find true, not pertaining to my car, but things based on their hear say.
It seems general but it is because I do not and will not break the confidence of either party.

I will keep pm stuff pm. You just said what I just said you just reworded it to sound nicer.

I

I posted that video because its funny. the kid failed so badly, it’s comedy gold. He himself posted that video up online because he sees how funny it is. Typically you turn it I to a soap box to stand on and whine, then you make loads of excuses for amd this and that, then you take a shot at Kurt just to show your true colours. Gtfo already jibber jive part deux.

If you meant one and the same, yes I know that however epl tunes everything for amd, so when it comes to talking about six million whp amd cars and quarter mile times and launch control, they are effectively one and the same.

We have beaten this topic to death…

Prove that is isn’t false

and this isn’t based on one outing…plenty of EPL tuned Tial cars have failed at the track.

You EPL/tial lovers have Stockholm syndrome or something…

Will do.

We have beaten this topic to death…

Prove that is isn’t false

and this isn’t based on one outing…plenty of EPL tuned Tial cars have failed at the track.

You EPL/tial lovers have Stockholm syndrome or something…
[/quote]

Its the stages of denial…50 more tial cars will fail adn then its go8ng to be something else…the larger portion of us know amd talks better shit then they do bu8ld cars…its one of the only c9mpanys that fails so bad they need to find something to jave customers latxh onto…is it me or is evry amd pimp on th8s site a b5 woner who had amd blow up there csr…