Fault Codes on Q5

Hello- New to the forum. My wife drives a Q5 and it starting getting some random error codes and she read that it may have been a low/failing battery. The battery tested low so I changed it out and the error codes reappeared. They are P00B7, 16987 and 17789, all stated as "Engine Coolant Flow Low / Performance. Additionally there are two more listed as 66308 and 66309, Left and Right rear reading lamp electrical error. The coolant was a bit low, so I added some and cleared the codes, drove it around the block and there were only the one P00B7 remaining. This morning my wife went to drive it and all the original codes were back up. Thoughts?

First it would be good to state year, mileage, and what is your engine? 2.0t, 3.0t, 3.0tdi, 3.2, Hybrid?
Coolant Flow low is not Coolant level low. P00B7 as well as 17789 could be a faulty Thermostat or a sensore.

the year is 2018, mileage is 85k, engine is 2.0L non hybrid. In addition to the P00B7 I am getting a 16986 engine coolant flow low/performance and 66308 left rear reading lamp; electrical error and a 328003 recirculation flap motor

Did you ever resolve this? If you can post the error code data with full freeze frame info if you have vag com.

Not resolved.

Track the coolant temps. Its looking like this is more or less a issue with the thermostat. Is this an ECU controlled stat?