First

:stuck_out_tongue:

http://www.vlmspec.com/assets/images/r8/sm-5922.jpg

first girl to install suspension on an R8 on jackstands?

Post in the forum, surprisingly enough.

oh wow.

god has 2 of them. Surprised you beat him.

God needs Ohlins on his, both of them.

hmm…something tells me that will never ever happen

Like no against the ohlins brand in general? That would be super odd. Unless he is anti Swedish or something.

He has to get one of them off his boat first…I think it is about time he posted pics of his cars too

NEVER!

I do have two R8s the V8 and V10.

1 I would shit myself If I saw my car getting worked on by a girl (hey that’s just me, I have enough money to be a dick) Still on a side note its clear the picture shown is for fun/publicity and see nothing wrong with that particular girl.

In the end. I didn’t pay the money I paid to replace parts like suspension. Call me a non true enthusiast if you wish. I just have not felt that any aftermarket suspension feels better then the Stock suspension in all my Audi cars. Maybe my A8 could have been a little more stiff. Still Ohlins that are on a acquaintance’s car just feel too stiff and not enjoyable.

I never care to take pictures of my cars or any of my stuff. I do think I have pictures that other people have taken. I think I have posted those pictures somewhere. Still I have to admit it looks real cool when you see the car in the landing on the boat. I might have to take a picture of that.

I have taken the R8 all over the world and even on the crappy Italy roads it feels great on the shockers. Just my .02

2 R8’s…trips around the world…and no pictures of videos, just a tease, lets see the dragons!

2 R8’s…trips around the world…and no pictures of videos, just a tease, lets see the dragons!