Fixing up the Audi A4

Hi guys,

I wanted some opinions on potentially upgrading my headlights and taillights, which are due for replacement, to custom headlights. I was looking into creating somewhat of a more modern Audi with LED lights and also darkening the look with black base headlights and taillights with a slight tint.

Spyder Auto LED Tail Lights - Black

Audi A4 / S4 DRL Light-Tube LED Projector Headlights

I also had a question as to if this would hurt the value of the car by adding custom replacements compared to stock replacements? I plan to sell the car in about 1-1 1/2 years to upgrade to an Audi S6.

Thoughts?

Leave the stock lights in. If you need an upgrade, just upgrade the internals of the stock headlights, or get stock look aftermarket’s if you want to upgrade at your own pace without taking the car down. IMO, the lights you posted look like something that one would see on a riced out Honda. I know I’d personally avoid a car that had those aftermarket parts on it, and I’m sure dealers would give you less for it as well.

Sent from my DROID Turbo 2

I agree. The dealer would be more likely to give you less. The LED lights can make the car look better depending on the shape of your oem lights.