For Sale CHEAP - one Anderson Silva hoodie

Plus the extension of the Ali Act to MMA/kickboxing, if that’s still in the law mill

I think they’re selling at a great time.

Steroids are taking over the UFC right when the testing is getting rigorous. You’ve got the best fighter in the world about to get a 2 year ban for steroids. The best female fighter in the world is inconsolable and walking away from the sport. Then you’ve got the biggest draw in the world (McGregor) infatuated with a .500 fighter 2 weight classes heavier than himself, and he’s ruining his prime in the process by wasting a year on Nate Diaz.

All around, it might have just jumped the shark. We will see.

Plus the extension of the Ali Act to MMA/kickboxing, if that’s still in the law mill

Awesome UFC - every fight was great. When will we see Diaz/McGregor 3?

Awesome UFC - every fight was great. When will we see Diaz/McGregor 3?

few months

McGregor made $3 million guarantee + PPV points
Diaz made $2 million guarantee (not sure if he’d get PPV)

few months

McGregor made $3 million guarantee + PPV points
Diaz made $2 million guarantee (not sure if he’d get PPV)

What do we think - will Rousey ever fight again?

I think she’s done. That first loss shook her confidence so much that she now seems like a golfer with the yips. I highly doubt she can recover from that.

What do we think - will Rousey ever fight again?

I think she’s done. That first loss shook her confidence so much that she now seems like a golfer with the yips. I highly doubt she can recover from that.

I’m amazed about how fighters neglect to go to the body. They’re so focused on punching the head.

Here from 0:55 to 1:01 Lewis has Browne’s body wide wide open, ripe for a big knee to the bread basket that would have ended the fight:

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/ufc-fighter-asks-for-ronda-rousey-after-knocking-out-her-boyfriend-175831872.html

I’m amazed about how fighters neglect to go to the body. They’re so focused on punching the head.

Here from 0:55 to 1:01 Lewis has Browne’s body wide wide open, ripe for a big knee to the bread basket that would have ended the fight:

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/ufc-fighter-asks-for-ronda-rousey-after-knocking-out-her-boyfriend-175831872.html

Looks like I was right about hte last part lol. His ban didn’t last long.

Looks like I was right about hte last part lol. His ban didn’t last long.

you crazy, he couldn’t reach him with a knee to the gut. That guy was a foot taller

both guys looked like they were gassed after 45 seconds of the first round.

you crazy, he couldn’t reach him with a knee to the gut. That guy was a foot taller

both guys looked like they were gassed after 45 seconds of the first round.

Conor McGregor “is expected to make $75 million” for the Mayweather boxing match.

Somewhere right now Spider is saying “shit I shoulda gotten that Roy Jones fight to happen”

Conor McGregor “is expected to make $75 million” for the Mayweather boxing match.

Somewhere right now Spider is saying “shit I shoulda gotten that Roy Jones fight to happen”

pretty incredible really

when is that? and is he going to bother fighting UFC again?

$75,000,000

• management/agent/trainer fees of about 20% = $15,000,000

Leaves $60,000,000
-taxes? If you’re Irish, earning income in Nevada I don’t know how taxes work. I reckon he has to pay Nevada and US Federal tax rates so he’d pay 24 million in tax and be left with …

$36,000,000

Heaven forbid he should win…then there will be a rematch and another monster payout