For Sale CHEAP - one Anderson Silva hoodie

Dude I’m not saying she is gorgeous, but she might be a hell of a fuck.

I’m completely use to different scales of women, imagine being on a ship for months with only Navy chicks. There are some 4s that start to climb the ladder quickly!

Rousey’s not bad. She looked really good at the weigh-in last week.

Haha is she of Russian or Eastern European descent?

ughh…not this again

she’s (barely) situation hot. Situation hot means she’s not really hot, but relative to the environment you’re in, with the supply available to you, she is the best thing around.

As in when you’re forced to look at 74 guys fighting, and they put a 6/10 girl in there, you think ‘hey she’s not bad’.

Kind of like at work…the one girl starts to look really interesting. Or in prison. After a while, Rosie Odonnell starts to look hot.

Dude I’m not saying she is gorgeous, but she might be a hell of a fuck.

I’m completely use to different scales of women, imagine being on a ship for months with only Navy chicks. There are some 4s that start to climb the ladder quickly!

Hahahaha that is awesome

Oh shit yeah, you know exactly what I’m talking about.

I have a couple of friends who are always saying how hot she is and they can’t seem to grasp the situation-hot-only thing . Put her beside the ring girl she is having a feud with and tell me who you’d pick. What’s her name?

Arianny Celeste <3 <3 <3

F*ck Rousey

Hahahaha that is awesome

Oh shit yeah, you know exactly what I’m talking about.

I have a couple of friends who are always saying how hot she is and they can’t seem to grasp the situation-hot-only thing . Put her beside the ring girl she is having a feud with and tell me who you’d pick. What’s her name?

Arianny Celeste <3 <3 <3

F*ck Rousey

So What’s with Japanese UFC Fighter Rin Nakai and…: http://youtu.be/JB_jKzkfbdo

So What’s with Japanese UFC Fighter Rin Nakai and…: http://youtu.be/JB_jKzkfbdo

Got tickets to UFC Fight Night 50: Souza vs. Mousasi, pretty good card for a FN

Ronaldo Souza vs. Gegard Mousasi
Alistair Overeem vs. Ben Rothwell
Derrick Lewis vs. Matt Mitrione
Michael Chiesa vs. Joe Lauzon
Andre Fili vs. Sean Soriano
Nik Lentz vs. Charles Oliveira
Chris Beal vs. Rob Font
Chris Camozzi vs. Rafael Natal
Rodrigo Damm vs. Al Iaquinta

Got tickets to UFC Fight Night 50: Souza vs. Mousasi, pretty good card for a FN

Ronaldo Souza vs. Gegard Mousasi
Alistair Overeem vs. Ben Rothwell
Derrick Lewis vs. Matt Mitrione
Michael Chiesa vs. Joe Lauzon
Andre Fili vs. Sean Soriano
Nik Lentz vs. Charles Oliveira
Chris Beal vs. Rob Font
Chris Camozzi vs. Rafael Natal
Rodrigo Damm vs. Al Iaquinta

My chubby for Rousey comes more from her attitude than her looks. I like her looks but what I really like is how she acted on the show as a coach. Basically fuck everyone except the people I love, and bring the world to those peoples doorstep. If you were her boyfriend and she was into you, you’d have the ride of your life.

That was pretty funny.

I love the Charlie Murphy stories. The Prince one was great too.

Actually let me expand on Rousey. I’m into her looks, her bitchiness, her fierce loyalty, and her judo throws. All around excellent package to root for.

so did i hear correctly that Silva’s going to fight again? that’s pretty shocking - i thought he’d be done after breaking his leg.

My chubby for Rousey comes more from her attitude than her looks. I like her looks but what I really like is how she acted on the show as a coach. Basically fuck everyone except the people I love, and bring the world to those peoples doorstep. If you were her boyfriend and she was into you, you’d have the ride of your life.