FS: 07 S8 BLACK ON SILVER/BLACK

2007 S8 located in Green Bay Wisconsin
161000 alot of Interstate driving
O&B SOUND SYSTEM
EVERY OPTION
EVERYTHING WORKS GREAT BUT SEE BELOW

ASKING $10500 OR OFFER

THIS CAR HAS CLEAN TITLE, FEW SCRATCHES HERE AND THERE NOTHING MAJOR, INTEROIR IS EXCELLENT, NO SMOKE, NO PETS.

**CAR WILL RUN WHEN IT WANTS TO AND THEN NOT START WHEN IT WANTS TO.
SELLING TO MOVE ON WE ARE AT OUR WITS END OF WHY THIS CAR DOES THAT,
**IF YOU KNOW WHY, YOU WILL HAVE A GREAT CAR…IF NOT AN EXCELLENT PARTS CAR

LOTS CHANGED OVER THE LAST 6 MONTHS
-MANIFOLD (FROM AUDI NAPLES)
-AXLES AND 4 BOOTS
-FUEL FILTER
-COOLANT TEMP SENSOR
-OIL LEVEL SENSOR
-ALL SENSORS WERE TESTED AS WELL THROUGH INDIE AUDI SHOP

EMAIL - yardrestorations@gmail.com
for sale contact or private messages

Here is our Craigslist link - https://greenbay.craigslist.org/cto/d/2007-audi-s8-52l-v10-450hp/6616451714.html

Good luck with the sale. Sorry to hear about you moving on.

If you change you mind the entire team here at AR will be happy to do what we can to help you sort out any of the issues. I myself am looking for a S6 or S8. I’m currently not in the money position to make a move right now but if you keep this for a while keep me posted as things change I might be interested.

Thanks, justincredible-

Would love to keep it longer but my son needs his car for work(new job) and this car seems to have a mind of its own sometimes. He really likes the newer 3.0t superchargered engines so he can modify it, so that’s the direction we are heading.

Don’t get me wrong we love the car/style and power, when it does run it runs great for a few weeks then it acts up??
My son did mention the check engine light will flash when about to act up but the crazy thing is there are no codes to scan except for the bank 2 O2 sensor, which was replaced last week and it still shows for the code?? and the coil packs were tested and spark plugs taken out and inspected??

Starter problem? Happens with S4’s. Don’t really know about S8’s.

checked starter last night and that is “spinning” perfect, the car will actually fire up and rubble then stall, like its not getting enough fuel…

Changed fuel filter, passenger side fuel pump, bled fuel lines(great pressure), just crazy with this…

We are buying another fuel control module tonight to see if that changes anything…

do you have a vag com. You can log the fuel rail pressures you can monitor the low pressure pump and you can even prime and run system checks. When you have start issues the vag com will be your best friend.

No mine is not a Vagcom but the Audi shop was and they tested all that as well, they did say they kept getting a low voltage or strange reading from the fuel control module. We did change that about 3 months ago(used donor car had 89k).

Sounds like you need a new OEM (with warranty) fuel control module and to check the wiring to/from the unit. That may resolve it.

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to add closure to this ad… :’(

My son hit a deer and the insurance company just totaled her…

It was fun and frustrating all at the same time owning the car for a short time, will miss the power and sound.

With that said we do have the old Intake Manifold(flaps broken) and both rear mufflers(great condition) if anyone one is interested.
Not even sure what to ask for them…offer?

email is yardrestorations@gmail.com, if the subject put S8 so I can weed out spam.
thanks Jeff

Sorry to hear that. If you did get a new intake swap them out. You should be able to get good money for your old/new intake.