FS: 2007 Audi S6, 51k miles, w/Warranty

I’m sadly selling my 2007 S6 (Black Metallic, Black Leather, Carbon Fiber Trim) as it’s no longer practical for my family with 3 small kids. I’m the second owner of the car. When I bought the car (35k miles), I did a carbon clean. Under the warranty, I’ve gone done a lot of the common maintenance/repair items. New manifold, plugs, coils, injectors, gaskets, CV boot, thermostat. All work was done at Audi Atlanta or Eurotech Performance Group (Atlanta).

I put tires on the car in the last year (~ 5k miles). The warranty is a Fidelity Platinum Warranty with a $100 deductible per visit. It covers pretty much everything but wear and tear, belts, and hoses, and is great to have with such a unique car. The car has all options except the adaptive cruise control.

I’m asking 16.5k with the warranty, and 14.5k without the warranty. More pictures to follow (the rain came in unexpectedly).

I’d like to move the car quickly so appreciate any thoughts, feedback, or questions. I’ve tried posting this 5 times with images unsuccessfully, so craiglist link attached: https://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/cto/d/2007-audi-s6-51k-miles-2-year/6520075565.html