FS: 2015 RS5, 17,800mi, Suzuka Grey, $53K, Boise ID

Wanted it to be a commuter, but frankly its too nice for that. I’m selling both vehicles to get into something more versatile. Sometimes ya gotta let go of what ya love.

Here’s the lowdown. Purchased back in December, w/ 11,500mi, Suzuka Grey, bought a warranty with it (3yr 36k, transferrable). Switched over to JHM 2pc Rotors & carbotech pads, as well as their 2.75 Downpipes/X-Pipe, sounds incredible, zero drone, still have all stock components. Also has RSNAV CarPlay, PPF full hood and front, zero scratches or dents, interior is immaculate, always garaged. Still smells new. One of the lowest mileage RS5s in the country, KBB has it between $48k-$55K, and considering it has a warranty I’m asking $53K. Feel free to reach out with any questions.

Hello, I see this ad here, I’m pretty sure I am late. However you don’t know until you ask… I too have a VERY low mileage 2013 With a Full factory warranty 4 years 50K Miles although I have a $250 Deductible per visit. I bought mine in Sept. of 2021. It had 4,736 miles on it. Now it’s in winter storage in my garage. I refuse to drive it in the cold snowy weather or any thing else unless it is TOTALLY unavoidable…

So, let me know if you still have your car for sale please I am interested.

Sincerely,

Carey J. Nuyen