Fuse for fuel pump

I’m getting ready to replace plugs and wanted to do a compression test in the process. The Bentley says to remove the fuse for the Fuel pump from socket 28 but I’m not sure where to access this panel. From what I can tell there are multiple fuse panels. Can anyone confirm where specifically this fuse is?

Passenger side, when opening the door behind the latch at the glovebox.

Appreciate it - I gather this is the same fuse I’ll want to pull when I take off the high pressure fuel pumps for the intake removal then yes?

Pop the trunk. Pull back the carpet. There are going to be two black semi circular caps. Pull both of them then unclip the electronic connector. That is for the fuel pump and sending units.

From there crack the black rubber line that connects to the fuel rail in the engine compartment. Let out the pressure and your GTG. That is another way to do it.

And yes once you unplug or pull the fuse you will be good to open the doors and pull off the HPFP units.

Hi @jludt,

Hope this help’s anyone else in the future.

Nice - thanks man. I ended up pulling the fuse but it’s nice to have another way. The pics are always a big help too.