Going to need a new clutch soon?

Clutch feels like its starting to slip.

JHM’s came to mind first.

Who has what and how do You like it?

I want something to last. I don’t drive the car like a mad man.

If you want it to last even with an occasional launch here and there I would go with the r series which eliminates the SAC(see adjusting clutch). I’ve had the 4 both versions and now I’m on the 5r because I’m a stage 2 s4 but I believe they have the 1r and 3r too. It’s very similar to stock, maybe just a little heavier. Mine can get super sticky though if stuck in stop and go which is expected from a 6 puck. Make sure it’s installed and broken in properly and you’ll have no problems.

Do you have any performance mods like an exhaust? Downpipes and/or catback?

I have the lightweight flywheel and stage 1 clutch kit on my C5 A6 2.7T and it is really nice. Would have preferred a 1R clutch kit but JHM didn’t start to offer that until after I already installed my kit. That way it wouldn’t be such a big change when switching between my B6 S4 with the 5R clutch and there wouldn’t be a SAC system. Price wise the LW flywheel and stage 1 clutch kit is just slightly more than replacing everything with OEM parts and you get a lightweight flywheel.

Plus JHM does not offer the R-series pressure plate and clutches for the 3.0s. Along with their website says that the stage 1 clutch kit is fine for most 3.0 owners so you have to ask for the stage three or four disk.

This kit is not the right one?

https://jhmotorsports.com/shop/catalog/jhm-lightweight-flywheel-and-clutch-combo-with-b7-rs4-pressure-plate-for-b6-a4-30-v6-p-993.html?cPath=21_62_64_112

http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h411/halo549b/JHMclutchkit_zps076e0c80.jpg

I already have the JHM 3.0L tune and CL DP’s with 2.5 FI center x-pipe.
Its full 2.5 up to the mufflers that are 2.34.

That looks like the right kit. These cars love the lightened flywheel. The response to the reduction in crank weight has been terrific in the past. It’s always nice when you’re able to replace a part with a better performance part.

The JHM stage 1 kit is perfect for any 3.0, we all know what the factory RS4 clutch is rated for. Seems to me like plenty for the what the 3.0 will ever need to have even if someone ever went FI. I love mine I think its the best setup you can have for any B6 other than SC S4’s obviously.