Header re hash for V10 S6

I know this was discussed a while back but I cannot find anyone who supplies affordable performance headers for the V10. There was a company in Japan but their links are gone.
How about custom? Someone somewhere must be able to do these. Thanks

Well you’re on the right forum. One of the members here makes them. They are not cheap

The good news is that JHM is working with a few people to develop a tune that will help eek out the found power that you can get by pulling out your cats. There is a lot of power to be had by just pulling the cats out.

Several people so far are seeing good results by just pulling out their cats and getting the JHM 2.75 catback exhaust with the JHM ECU and TCU tune.

That is good news. I was just about to go and splurge on an APR chip for 50 extra ponies but would be interested in any estimated power gains from what you reported. I think that and headers may give it the edge it needs and the sound too. It’s all noise and a bit of go right now. When a well tuned GTi blows by you like you were parked you know it’s time! I did see him autographing a Charlotte PD’s fan book yesterday on I 77 so all is not lost LOL

I can saw without a shadow of a doubt. DON’T GET THE APR tune.

TEST after test after test show they are almost no faster than stock and the claims of power gains are complete BS.

Now APR makes soem great products but for the 5.2 S8 and S6 the tune isn’t one of them. JHM is the tune. They have both the ECU and TCU tune. All of hte 0-60 and 1/4 mile times are with JHM tuned cars. JHM is still supporting the 5.2 platform so that too is a good reason to support them.

I really appreciate the input. I will go shopping and let you know. Thank you!