Help. Ground wire location

no i’m bugging it would have a connector with it

You may be correct. But I read it’s self ground. I could be mistaken.

I don’t see a stud anywhere

literary when i did my engine craziness i had trouble with that stupid ground too

1 Like

i totally forgot where it went

hopefully these pics help you

For real…Idk why. But this ain’t the first time this wire and I’ve crossed paths…its a lil bugger!

thinking about it i really feel it goes on the alternator did you check if there was a cap or anything blocking it?

Yes that does help. I had the alternator wire. It has two pos. terminals on one line I ran one tongue starter…yikes! Now where does this positive go? The line for the alternator and ther is a second positive terminal?

I think I’m burnt-out on this

just take a break and think about it

i’m going to think about

Yeah man. Out of nicotine doesn’t help at all. But good plan.

most of the time i figured things out on that car just taking a break and thinking about it. it gets very frustrating at times

1 Like

Going to just take the alternator off mount . Later. Tomorrow. Thank you. I almost trashed my electronics.

your welcome and lmk if you need any other help or any pics of the manual i have access to it

Yeah I can dig it. And I have had been doing that. Today you saved me a grave mistake. And good simple advice. I shake your hand my friend. Be ready I’ll have more questions. I can’t wait for everyone to see her. Been holding off till I’m done but look

1 Like

Great idea…I am completely solo. So I just noticed. My engine seems off too the right?. So I’ll take care of this wire issue and engine issue in the a.m.

1 Like

You got this