Help. Ground wire location

I don’t see a stud anywhere

literary when i did my engine craziness i had trouble with that stupid ground too

1 Like

i totally forgot where it went

hopefully these pics help you

For real…Idk why. But this ain’t the first time this wire and I’ve crossed paths…its a lil bugger!

thinking about it i really feel it goes on the alternator did you check if there was a cap or anything blocking it?

Yes that does help. I had the alternator wire. It has two pos. terminals on one line I ran one tongue starter…yikes! Now where does this positive go? The line for the alternator and ther is a second positive terminal?

I think I’m burnt-out on this

just take a break and think about it

i’m going to think about

Yeah man. Out of nicotine doesn’t help at all. But good plan.

most of the time i figured things out on that car just taking a break and thinking about it. it gets very frustrating at times

1 Like

Going to just take the alternator off mount . Later. Tomorrow. Thank you. I almost trashed my electronics.

your welcome and lmk if you need any other help or any pics of the manual i have access to it

Yeah I can dig it. And I have had been doing that. Today you saved me a grave mistake. And good simple advice. I shake your hand my friend. Be ready I’ll have more questions. I can’t wait for everyone to see her. Been holding off till I’m done but look

1 Like

Great idea…I am completely solo. So I just noticed. My engine seems off too the right?. So I’ll take care of this wire issue and engine issue in the a.m.

1 Like

You got this

You have no idea how much taking a break can help with solving an issue. I have had dreams with actual solutions to my problems with my cars multiple times, that turned out to be totally correct.
Oh well, seems that a car guy can’t even sleep without thinking about cars :smile:

Edit: I have found 2 PDF files with ground locations on my PC. Maybe it will help
C6_S6_Ground_Locations.pdf (2.2 MB) C6_S6_Ground_Locations_1.pdf (455.1 KB)

2 Likes

Same for me I’ll dream about it and think about it and usually have an idea or figure it out in my dreams lol

Yup my bud is here to help. Lift,Hoist he goes by many.

THX SPRAWWL!!

1 Like