Help needed..Want to hit the magic 800hp mark with SC

To add to what saki said

Countvohn helps companys out and honest enthusiasts out. Your on AR and you already support a company he helps develop parts with so it makes sense he is going to want to help you and ask saki and the rest of the guys. Countvohn is the guy you want to help you. Everyone of us that has a fast V8 owes it to Countvohn. Even if you have an APR car. Countvohn helped APR with there supercharger program and wrote the tune for the V1 APR supercharger kit and helped again with the V2 APR kits. The list goes on but i know he was very involved with technical data in helping get the right components for lots of JHM parts including the built motor program as saki said countvohn is part of the development team

The good thing to note is you can always spot the scam artists because countvohn wont help them out and only the scam artists and those that he wont help tend to attack him. Because attacking countvohhn a guy who helps people for free and does what he can to help the platforms he is involved in grow is about the only thing dishonest people can do.

Thanks for the insight. Had no idea.

I was complaining merely stating my case and seeking guidance as my thread title suggests.
So basically it’s a case of sit, wait and see if anything comes up.

I don’t think saki was being mean I think he was just being blunt in giving a direct answer for you. Countvohn was offing his help because you basically said you need help.

Also if you look into what CV said and the response you got back from JHM they seem to be in line with eachother.

[quote]motors that are set to be delivered by JHM in the next few weeks. From there I know they intend on taking in the next round of motors to build up.
[/quote]

[quote] I have not been instructed to start taking orders from customers on this platform. This is something we hope to be able to do soon though. I will pass your email on to Dan who may be able to shed more light on the program. Thank you for reaching out to us and the continued support! As soon as I know something I will be in immediate contact.
[/quote]
When you look at CVs post and what you got from JHM. JHM isn’t saying no anymore they said we are not taking orders at this point but hope to do so soon. That sounds like there is something in the works to me. Sounds like CV has some idea on whats going on.

[quote] I have not been instructed to start taking orders from customers on this platform. This is something we hope to be able to do soon though. I will pass your email on to Dan who may be able to shed more light on the program. Thank you for reaching out to us and the continued support! As soon as I know something I will be in immediate contact.
[/quote]
When you look at CVs post and what you got from JHM. JHM isn’t saying no anymore they said we are not taking orders at this point but hope to do so soon. That sounds like there is something in the works to me. Sounds like CV has some idea on whats going on.
[/quote]
Appreciated. I think ive gone as far as i can on the stock motor internals so i guess it would make sense to wait a little while to see what the guys come up with. Now thinking of a color change to bring in 2018…Verde Hydra…

https://scontent-cdg2-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e15/18095065_795439533943875_5014272346966458368_n.jpg

yep thats the color!

Any update on this??

Just curious… what is your end goal? Like you just want to say you have 800hp? Do you want to set better quarter mile times? Or do you like to just roll race and want to blow away some of those Hyper cars in the Middle East? Just wondering.

just because…i mean i like to modify a car to the point that no more car really be done then move on to the next project.

iconic78

Talk to Eurospec sport I saw a reference on another post they build these engines.