Help regarding Transmission malfunction, wing error(stays in the up position),ABS,ECS error

So after finally getting my car shipped up here in tally when I moved to attend FSU, I received the car and it had a couple codes and also a P1800 P18300 code. I couldn’t really do any investigation since I have no tools so I booked an appointment for a dealership that had an audi certified technician at the very least, took about a month before my appointment arrived and then they kept the car for about a week only to charge me $450 with extended warranty just to try and fix a problem which they began by replacing a front left wheel speed sensor. I picked the car up today and nothing has changed and they told me that they would need the car for another 2 weeks for further investigation and i declined their offer. They also told me that the “the wiring harness has multiple cuts” which could mean anything and doesnt make sense since I figure the car wouldnt even be running if that were the case unless im wrong. The mechanic that originally worked on my car back in August said that everything went well installing the JHM headers and LWFW and even tuned both the ECU and TCU on top of that he even drove the car for 2 days and nothing was off other than the triptronic not working properly and gear display wasnt lighting up, which he said he would fix even though he never touched the gear lever but may have been due to disconnecting the battery and putting it back and that the car was running completely fine and how it should. After he finished the car my father picked it up and took it to get aligned and new tires placed on then drove home about 5 miles before getting on the trailer to come to me. As i got the car the codes appeared which were not there before and my dad hadnot seen the codes either and after some driving I could tell that something was not right as it seemed the car only got louder and slower if anything. The car was not enjoyable driving in auto as it would shift up gears as soon as it could, for example the car would shift to 7th gear at about 32 mph, and of course a high gear at low speeds made the LWFW very loud and clunky so I drove it in manual whenever I could before the transmission malfunction error appeared at least once a week.
I will probably wait till I get back home in December to take it to an Audi dealership I am very close with and no absurd fees and aimless problem solving happens making me pay for parts that made no change.I just wanted to give as much detail to see if anyone had any experience with such thing, I have read many forrums regarding all my problems but it seems that it could be a bad mechatronic, corroded connection or even a bad battery which I checked and has all the correct voltage and stuff.Any help or tips on what I can check out n my part for the meantime to see if I find the source of the christmas tree display of error messages. I am also going to order the VCDS soon to really see all the codes because the dealership couldnt get me any pictures or even tell me what codes I had after they told me I had “about 50 error messages but not all are active”

Where was your car shipped from? If it went by boat, they usually will disconnect the battery which in itself will cause faults. I don’t know the history of your car but I could possibly see the shop pinching your harness as they installed the engine/transmission? You definitely need Vagcom. First thing I would do is go in and clear all DTC’s (codes) and then take it for a short drive and rescan it then paste all of the codes on here so we’ll have a fresh sheet of paper to work with.