Help with Oil Catch Can Location on S/C RS4

So the rs went in for an oil change and filter at 15.000 kms after the S/C installation, (doing changes every 5000 kms) and as I had some issues with smoke due to a faulty jhm pcv check valve (jhm NEEDS to improve the quality of this check valve/spring), we decided to remove the intake manifold, check the condition and see what happens.

Things were very oily and dirty to say the least almost everywhere.

We will clean everything, will do a proper carbon cleaning on the intake valves, flaps, maf, manifold, lines, s/c intercooler, change the spark plugs, change the jhm return oil filter, and in general anywhere we find oil we ll either clean it or replace it.

due to the oil mess I decided to install an oil catch can to help everything. one thing the s/c is doing as I am seeing is pulling more oil mist from the crank case. trying to safeguard everything I do believe the catch can is the way to go.

I wanted to ask your advise on where to install it.

a) Before the intake
b) at the return line of the intake and before the pcv
c) after the pcv and before the s/c intercooler
d) somewhere I am not aware of…

In addition kindly please let me know if there is a specific brand you can recommend that works well. I have been told about provent 200 - not pretty but def works very well, mishimoto or something else. Functionality is the key here and not looks

As we had to empty the intercooler I just wanted to ask if keep using G12 is ok or if there is any other fluid with better characteristics

thank you very much!

P.S: other stuff that failed apart from the pcv check valve in the time of use are 2 of the 4 bearings that hold the s/c belt and the bearing which is on the belt tensioner. In general terms kit is extremely solid in quality and constant delivery of performance and dont see these faults as significant.