How do you get the transmission sump off?

I was looking under my car at the transmission, as I would like to do a transmission oil and filter change. Any tips on how to remove the sump?, it doesn’t look like it clears the exhaust, and at the same time the exhaust didn’t seem simple to remove.

Hi to remove the exhaust. It’s made up of two sets the first set is connected to the exhaust manifold by three nuts each just carefully unbolt those nuts. Take your time they might be super tight so spray some wd40 and unbolt them ones you have the front end of the exhaust off just follow the exhaust just before it reaches the second pair of resonators there is a joint which you just need to rotate and pull the back exhaust actually enters inside that front exhaust it’s difficult to explain but when you are down there you will see it. Basically the joint is cut in a way that it holds the other side so just wd40 spray that area and rotate it gently the location of those two joints is arround the center backseat just follow the exhaust from the manifold ( 3 bolts touch that pipe and just follow it you will see the joint IAM talking about 8) 8)

Regarding the gearbox oil change Iam checking online for you most data I’m getting is for the D2 platform will update very soon

Sorry I meant one set not two sets :wink: