How no vids

How come on AZ and youtube there are like no vids of B7 A4’s racing! it’s upsetting!

I even started a thread on AZ and no one has vids, they all have “experiences” of races of beating 2012 5.0 Mustangs and such, but yet no one has a vid!

Sad really!

Anyone on here have a good vid?

tgeres one reason…a4 guys are more into show than go

the racing thread on b7a4 az is 1 page long. The wheel thread is 6000 posts ithink

^ truth
I know a guy that had a 2.0t a4 with a gt28 on n2o… it blew up at the track :slight_smile:
I bet it was pretty fast though.

Haha I just got a warning on AZ for asking about race vids!

I think they thought you were about to say ‘OMFGBBQ MY TIAL CAR DYNO’D 492 WHP’ and it was a pre-emptive GTFO warning more than anything.

Because nobody ever wants to race me? The racing scene here in Vegas is not really accustomed to quiet, comfortable, refined luxury automobiles racing them.

That and my car isn’t loud enough I guess.

what’s your car? 3.2?

I heard an in car vid of a 3.2 B7 and it sounded great.

Yeah 3.2. I love the way my car sounds…I just wish it were a little louder at times :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve always wondered why the B7 A4 2.0T doesn’t see as much modding/quarter mile action as the 2.0T VW’s. I mean, the Audi-origin 2.0T is the one that doesn’t have the cam follower issues that the pre-2008.5 VW-origin 2.0T’s had. The 2008.5+ GTI’s have a more Audi-like 2.0T if I understand correctly.

In theory, the 2.0T A4’s could be real beasts but I guess the 12s 1320’ transverse 2.0T results have not translated over to the longitudinal application yet. Why?

As for the 3.2 FSI, that’s a great sounding engine, a colleague has a 3.2 A5 which is much better sounding than the A5 2.0T a friend has. I would love to see the 3.2 SC’d.

tell boravr6 that the Audis don’t have the cam follower issue lol

Ooops, my bad
http://www.audizine.com/forum/showthread.php/424044-2-0T-Camshaft-warranty-extension-and-reimbursement
http://www.audizine.com/forum/showthread.php/335457-Cam-Follower-Strikes-Again-thanks-Audi!