I BESTED MY BEST TIME BY A SEC.....

Well done!

In for an amusing video

This is the 7th time it’s been down the track in the past 2 years I believe. The previous outings the car was around 18psi and I only took it to around 6000rpm, this time 25 psi and 7krpm.

My car has been up and running for over 5 years and I would like to keep it running. I’m content for now with being a 12.6 sec car compared to being 11.6 or faster and broke down on Jack stands like so many others driving b5’s.

I’m going to try to make it down the track 2 more times at summer slam at englishtown this Sunday. I’m not trying to break any records, or my car on Sunday. I’m just going to enjoy my car that I built myself in my backyard.

traps…what were the traps.

Timeslips would be even better

I didn’t prepare for this track visit, so there’s no video. 118 trap on my 2nd pass.

I bested my best bested time on Sunday.
On my way back from Maryland(I95n), I decided to get off on exit 9 and head to racewaypark for some fun and do 2 passes.
Pass #1) 13.0 something.
Pass#2) 12.6 something.

Congrats on besting your time, another milestone. Curious to know what were the changes? That’s quite the spread.

Well done!

In for an amusing video

This is the 7th time it’s been down the track in the past 2 years I believe. The previous outings the car was around 18psi and I only took it to around 6000rpm, this time 25 psi and 7krpm.

My car has been up and running for over 5 years and I would like to keep it running. I’m content for now with being a 12.6 sec car compared to being 11.6 or faster and broke down on Jack stands like so many others driving b5’s.

I’m going to try to make it down the track 2 more times at summer slam at englishtown this Sunday. I’m not trying to break any records, or my car on Sunday. I’m just going to enjoy my car that I built myself in my backyard.

traps…what were the traps.

No timeslips? any tips for a novice on launching?

Timeslips would be even better

http://youtu.be/o8BZjr12ddY

I didn’t prepare for this track visit, so there’s no video. 118 trap on my 2nd pass.

No timeslips? any tips for a novice on launching?

http://youtu.be/o8BZjr12ddY