I BESTED MY BEST TIME BY A SEC.....

http://www.youtube.com/embed/Xx8CydT-FeQ

I WILL GO BACK TO THE TRACK AND BEST THAT TIME AFTER “JIBBER-JACKASS” TAKES HIS CAR TO THE TRACK…

YT is blocked at work, what was the time?

Good to see you run FAW, only one pass?

Jibberjivin’ will never run…

Big hand for you faw. Get er done… now for the record faw is officially better then jibberjiving jibberjive. We have seen nothing but endless empty shit talk from him. You manned up first and went to the track. Proof…you win…the good thing for you is…you will never have to go back to the track…jibber has more excuses then comonsence…

good job getting out there

Damn! Looked like 13.05 @ 106? Congrats FAW! PS show us a slip

http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/4739/fawd.png

Thank you.

Good work FAW!

Wow long time coming. Good work!

Thanks!
If I had taken my spare tire and my passenger seat out, I think I would have ran 12.9 in my baby

Yes! Very nice ground up build. What are your goals from here? Do you have a performance number you’d be happy with or is this it?

To be honest, my car needs a clutch and my $1,700 Turbo has a blown head gasket(Lol). I took it to the track because I wanted to have some fun. I may go back this Sunday.

A 12.5 back to back would satisfy my expectations. I have 3 other cars that I drive, but I love my a4 more than anyone could ever know, Probably because I built it from the ground up. It has problems and I am too busy spending time with my 3 children to want to spend any extra time building it to be faster than a 12 sec car.

As long as my car runs 12’s on the track while being full weight, I will be satisfied.

I built my car to be different and unique, not because I wanted to race people, or have the fastest Audi.

what kind of turbo are you running?

^^Garrett gt3788r.

WTF is that? Is that bigger than a GT35 (I know stupid question) Because if so that is freaking huge for a 1.8 Audi.

I believe faw has a 2.7 or 2.8

To Paper and Beemer, Its bigger than a 35r, but smaller than a gt4088r. I have a 1996 a4 2.8 shell, with a 1998 2.8 30 valve engine, with plenty 2.7 parts accompanied with some of my own custom parts.

It is definitely with lag and has been blown for over a year, but still enjoyable until I purchase a new cartridge.

Ya Ive been in a B5 1.8t with a GT35 and then again with a GT42 and that thing was fast as hell. It launched at some stupid boost level like 30PSI.

I bested my best bested time on Sunday.
On my way back from Maryland(I95n), I decided to get off on exit 9 and head to racewaypark for some fun and do 2 passes.
Pass #1) 13.0 something.
Pass#2) 12.6 something.

Congrats on besting your time, another milestone. Curious to know what were the changes? That’s quite the spread.