i think that 98% of the idiots that own b5 s4's on Audizine are retards.

lol please FAW. I called you out for

a) this gayass thread
b) your gayass dyno claim

I added in that Jupiter is rock solid. I don’t care about the rest. You can make fun of me for being a professional and not owning a B5 S4 (those two things are pretty good in my book so I lol) but the reality is you still shot your mouth off about a lame ass dyno claim. That knocks you down a bunch of pegs in that same book.

I’ve never seen a platform where more members were seeking recognition for events that have never occurred. I’d sum up the majority of the b5 s4 folks the same way. You’ll always have the standouts both good and bad. I’ve not seen anyone pushed out of the forum here. Audirevolution isn’t dreamland. If you didn’t do it, you’re not going to get credit for it. 15, 000 $ and 15 page build threads are still a failure if you dont perform as expected. Adding dyno graphs and computer printouts only adds to the embarrassing reactions when they all don’t add up. All the b5 s4 guys that packed their bags did so to save face.

The b5 s4 is a cheap car to buy while being an expensive car to own.

As for the ridiculous notion that we’re less manly because we didn’t build our own cars . lol sorry that many of us are financially and mentally well enough, to know enough to pay someone else to do the work.

I think some people should re-evaluate why they are even on a car forum in the first place…

“In order to be the man,you have to beat the man” and your all a bunch of closet faggots trying to beat my time of 11.4 on pj k04`s on pump/race mix with JHM/KURT TUNE FROM 4 YEARS AGOOO

Spturks ftw…never a post thats not 500% in ur face

jhm beat your time on straight 93

So I wasn’t going to post but i figured what the heck…
Not going to argue with you or anything but just want to point out my car isn’t gutted in any way if that’s what you were suggesting above.

As always you are entitled to your opinion :wink: