i think that 98% of the idiots that own b5 s4's on Audizine are retards.

Zero and notorious asshole is a part of that group. I would mention jibberjive, but he is not worth mentioning, Lol. Matter fact fuck audizine and everyone who posts on that forum, except that (2%)who are capable of building their own cars( British Turbo and…).

Zero there hasn’t been a post in this section in over a week because their is nothing special going on in the b5 s4 world. Do something special and we will talk about it, until then continue to be the bank roll that you are.

But I still want them on this forum. This is the only place for unfiltered discussion - that’s awesome. I wish they’d all come on here and debate with the knowledgeable guys. We can deal with the trolls.

Real classy FAW. Are you still sitting at the pizza joint looking for handouts and bitching how everyone has money and you don’t? It’s almost the end of the month, your food stamps are in the mail.

It is also almost the beginning of a new month and a new period for you. I’m sorry I didn’t mention you right next to Jibbs, who is on that forum religiously seeking information from idiots and shitting on this forum whenever he is coupled with the usual followers.

Like I said, those who build their cars and are more hands on than hands on the keyboard are worth exploring. You and that other percentage of b5 s4 owners are what make audizine seem to be the best forum around to idiots . People like you are brainwashed into buyiny all sorts of parts for your car(from the many sponsors), even though you don’t necessarily need them. This happens because you don’t know any better. IDIOTS teaching IDIOTS, then recruiting more IDIOTS.

I agree with faw. the majority of the B5 comunity is a laugh fest. Jibber run on know dick but wants to post a 15 page post every time he posts just to hear himself hit the keys. zero comon sense. This guy has had his car at what 5 shops has been told he didn’t get the JHM turbos and wonders why his car has been plauged with issues.

then you have people like BT. Seems like a nice guy. does the same thing 10 people before him did with a single turbo but gutted his car adds all kinds of performance parts and gets the same results then acts like he just didn’t shift as fast as he needed to. ::slight_smile:

The B5 is trully becoming the washed up has been joke of the audi comunity. The old members that still are hanging on to these cars don’t even have running cars and if they do run there 13 second cars. Not a stab at FAW I actually have a massive amount of respect for FAW. He at least calls it for what it is. He takes his results in stride and moves on. Anyone else we have to see a long page of excuses.

There are a few stand outs. jup is like the only one of a few B5 guys that I have respect for. He stood up and said hey Im not going to be taken anymore by this BS. This part or that part just dosent work my car ran this and thats what it is.

The B5 is now a buntch of failed guys yelling at kids telling them to by junk and parts they don’t need while making promises of performance they will never have.

That’s because you can buy one for pennies now. Most of the owners are <17 years old. And they think the same rules apply that apply to their friends DSM. That is that you can half ass everything and make a lot of power. That’s what sells eBay turbos.

I wouldn’t mind owning a B5 as a daily. I think they can be reliable if you take care of them and do everything the right way.

Listen HoneyBooBoo, I’m a fucking finance guy not a mechanic. I’m smart enough to realize my strengths and weaknesses. Are you? Do you realize I post more on AR than AZ? Do you realize my B5 has only been down for six months within the last four years? Do you realize I haven’t made one single claim about anything regarding the B5? Do you realize I posted vids and time slips showing a 13.5 @ 111 run with the infamous Tial 770/EPL combo? Do you realize I’ve addressed this piss poor performance directly with Tony at EPL? Do you realize I didn’t avoid the track and made at least 30-40 passes in 2013, none of which were lower than a 13.5 except for the passes in my B7.

So tell me FAW, why are you lumping me in with the 98%? Let me hear an honest answer?

If its because I’m giving you a hard time about being an extension of the B5 bullshit then I get it. Otherwise, shut the fuck up.

Most people that are selling a B5 S4 around me are asking a fortune for their car with shitty mods and leaks from every where! It would take at least a few grand (3K to 4K) in maintenance to get a B5 S4 running without any issues. That is before replacing the worn out suspensions, brakes, and tires.

Sorry I am a little biased from daily driving my A6 2.7T 6mt with a coolant leak from the auxiliary water pump hose, worn out shocks/control arms, original clutch/1-2 shift collar, and other crap. I will get around to fixing it when my B6 S4 is finally moving again consistently but all in due time.

The reason I lumped you in with that 98% is because you put yourelf there. You took offense to my thread because you felt that I was talking about you. Don’t blame epl for your mistakes. They were doing their job, making money and you did the spending, right! Mr I’m not a mechanic, I’m a financier.

FAW I’m not sure why you attack the one logical thinking B5 guy in the world?

I have nothing against people who can’t turn a wrench, it’s not as easy to some people as it is to us so you can’t single a person out. Jupiter made his choice and knows that EPL is not tuning to the standard that they should.

FAW let the IDIOTS be IDIOTS and ignore them, you don’t need to start a thread about them. I also hate AZ, but that’s why we are more active on this site…because it is nothing like AZ or the other BS forums.

I didn’t attack him, I just responded to his attempt at defending the idiots (his friends)by belittling me in his first post in this thread.

I didn’t think you were lumping me in with the 98% until you did in your 2nd post which is possibly based on my reply. I wasn’t very clear in my initial post. I think it’s pathetic that you took the time to create a thread. I mean really… what was the purpose? Think about it, I’d love to know.

I realize you have life long issues with Jibs but I never understood why you call out ZT. Ok, so he might be a little nuts, impatient and have mods that have mods with a decade long thread(s). He isn’t doing the work himself so he has to rely on others abilities which has been anything but smooth. Does it bother you he has the funds to do this? I think it does and this isn’t the first time I’ve said it. Internally, you have an issue with this whether you know it or not.

In my eyes your thread is exactly the kind of bullshit the B5 platform is flooded with. In the end, you’re bitching about AZ and everyone that post over there but what are you doing? You’re replying to Jibbs and ZT in a conversation they are having in… wait for it… AZ! Unfortunately, you can’t post there so you decide to throw a thread up here? Why? Are you that sensitive? Seeking attention?

I didn’t blame EPL for anything, it performs amazing at 60mph and beyond.

Your friends on that forum are idiots. Birds of a feather flock together.

Why would I care about who has more money to spend on a build, when my 1996 a4 makes more power than 98% of those idiots s4’s, including yours ? Zero is an idiot because he left this forum to be lead by idiots. You are an idiot because you thought that your money would yield you a fast car, but in the end you ended up with a fucking 13 $ec s4 and a boat load of pretty shiny parts.

I just thought this was a general post. Faw anyone dumb enough to listen to jibbs notorious or any other fail bag b5 guy on az is a fucking idot. Most 98% of the b5 guys are a huge joke and they constantly wajt to keep pretending there is some new technology that is going to save there desperately sinking platform. The fact that zero tollerence posts on AZ jist shows he is a drama queen amd that his car is at the 4th shop now because of himself.

As a level headed out spoken guy. I would put jup at the top of thr list or thr 2% of b5 owners. I dont know what post your talking about on az but you may need to step back and look again at what jup was ssying or what he posted. I would be willing fo bet he wasn’t ganging up on you. To say jup is an idiot I think is completely wrong. I think he very well knows how his csr performs. He is very well admitted he isnt pleased with the performance at the track and he is smart enough to now say his csr is 3 seconds faster if he just gets the launch down amd shifts faster…he very well knows where his car shines and where it stinks.

I haven’t posted for awhile but this seems like a good thread to start posting again in.

I can honestly say that it is unfair to group all (98%) B5 owners as bandwagon head in the sand do nothing type guys, I personally know many B5 owners that do not post on these forums, do their own work, buy quality parts and in general are good automotive enthusiasts.

AZ is a cauldron of all that is wrong with some of the demographic that are currently buying and owning B5’s, please don’t paint everyone with the same brush.

As far as them being uber cheap ATM, truer words could not be spoken, I just picked up another 2K S4 for 1K CAD in running order, with no notable motor leaks, the TIP trans however is leaking like a sieve and will be 6 speed swapped

This thread is lame

Faw, your car is dog fucking slow and bragging that you make more power that 98% of the az people is even more lame. Based on what… Some fantasy fag dyno run?
You trapped what… 110? And you’re trash talking? You ran what… 13.4 or something? Yet you’re boasting about a dyno?

You’re just like the az b5 s4 guys only they actually drive b5 s4s.

P. S. Jupiter rocks.

Saki, My car is like my son, I created it. My car also ran 13’s and I am so happy that the car I built with my hands was able to do so.

Saki, you on the other hand are more like the b5 s4 owners, waiting for new parts to be created to put on your cars, so that your cars can run faster. Unlike you, I like to make my parts. Until you build a car, or you become a b5 a4/s4 owner, you should just keep doing what you do best, keep talking negative about a platform that you know nothing about, besides what you see and what you have read. Jupiter rocks in your mind, but not mine. Just because he posts videos of his car running" it doesn’t make him anymore special than the guys you pushed away from this forum.

I don’t take sides, so please forgive me for not being one of your dedicated followers.

I’m convinced you’re clueless. Whether you admit it or not you clearly have an issue with others budgets. It seems to be the focus in many of your posts/threads generally in some condescending manner. I think it bothers you, you know it does. Go to work young man and you won’t have to direct your bitterness to those that are not responsible for your inefficiencies.

Yeah yeah. Bottom line is you’re being a blowhard.

Your car is your own and you built it. Great. Congratulations for creating something. It definitely takes a skill that I don’t have (nor want) and for that you are to be congratulated. For making something.

Now, if you made something succesful (in the grand scheme of things) you would be celebrated. Instead, you made something unsuccesful (in the grand scheme of things). Your car runs like a stage 1 B5 S4. You posted a bogus dyno run showing 600 whp or something retarded, and now you’re talking down about a bunch of other people, 98% of whom you claim make LESS power than you.

Reality? Your car is probably slower than 98% of B5 S4s. So now you’re becoming one of those blow-hard dyno sheet faggots you yourself make fun of. “Take it to the strip” “Show me something”. How the fuck do you have the right to say that when your car fell 100 miles short of your dyno claims? You are like the cancerous shops selling garbage and making claims that will never be realised by purchasors. only difference? You’re your only customer…so the only person getting ripped off is your other personality.

Seriously dude, you can bag on guys like Jupiter who are professionals and live a nice life…just because he can’t pull his motor. lol. You really think that’s going to detract from his enjoyment of his car…because you say so? His car would fucking crush your car. We know his EPL tune sucks. We know the powerband a 770 needs is pushed so far to the right that you need to push the car with a built motor for 770s to really make the sun shine. Best part? Jupiter knows this and has explained his thoughts on this to the forum.

There’s NOTHING you can say about Jupiter that will detract from his status in the Audi circles. Nothing.

I don’t have to show, or prove anything to you. Besides living a good life like Jupiter and accomplishing nothing directly related to cars, you’re just the loud popping sound( making your followers say"wow his car is fast" coming out of the exhaust of a car that was tuned rich. I find it funny that Jupiter attacked me and People like you act as if I initiated this feud. Wake up dude and stop acting like you are gifted with anything car related besides trying to denounce the b5 audi and glorifying your platform.

Saki, this is supposed to be a forum of men, so why do you have to run to the rescue of Jupiter who clearly attacked me first. Did he need your help? Probably not.