I thought this car was supposed to be dead? JHM 10 second B5 S4 content...

Just saw this thread for the first time and you guys have me worried about my transmission which was rebuilt by Scott at Advanced Automation. He came highly recommended from Chicago Performance and Tuning, who, by the way, was also not a fan of JHM.

I thought CPT was a JHM reseller

Not that I know of, but I’m talking February 2012. He was much more impressed with JHM after dealing with me and hearing me have nothing but good things to say about them and how JHM helped me out with my flywheel and clutch setup. So it’s possible he became a JHM retailer at some point.

I would get the transmission checked out if your car is still getting work done at JHM. It’s best to have the best look at it. Every time you turn around there is another story of a failed Scott transmission. They guy uses used parts and really is the option of the guys selling there cars and they need throw away work.

The thing to really look at is Scott has been caught with troll accounts he has been caught in countless lies and then acts like a 16 year old kid jumping into forum and face book wars. He clearly isn’t smart enough or doesn’t have enough common sense on how to run a business like a adult. If he makes such catastrophically stupid decisions on line where people can see him how bad do you think his decisions are where people can’t see… people can’t see in there transmission until they have driven who knows how , any miles. He has been called out from several people for building transmissions with junk parts charging people new prices. After a while it just starts to connect all together. Dishonest online and obviously off.