The 2.0 is a monster now.

Pretty crazy but

1. Race gas
  2. Seats pulled
  3. Built engine

Meh.

runs 11.2 on 93 octane

wow …thats only $47k USD!@!

THAT is awesome. What a super car. Please make sure to let us know how the car is and your impressons when you get it. This is exciting. That motor is a serious impressive motor. looking forward to some real great things.

WTF is wrong with APR pulled seats…ok thats just stupid IMHO really makes the 10 second run just kinda not interesting to me… Its like hey look at us we got a 10.5 on a great car with all the things removed that make it a great car.

11.2 on 93 is way more impressive.

Love that little 2.0T 5 cyl sounds decent! I wonder how it feels inside might check it out

its 2.5 and that extra .5 makes all the difference. The down side is the 3 series is going to be a smaller car. I think the A4s are a bit on the small side. I would love a RS3 but I feel its just going to be smaller then I like in a car

Yeah your right whoops forgot. We will see funny thing is the m235i is the same or larger than the m4 everywhere but rear seats including headroom and boot.

Similar concept to the the d4 ( probably even the d3) s8, the boot is smaller in the s8 then the s6!

Did you buy? Any more pics?

How much different is the motor and turbos on the s3 vs rs3 vs golf r? Completely different or?

RS3 is a 5 cylinder, so there’s that.

Looks like AOA added it to the site… You can’t do a build yet… Still waiting for final pricing on my R8 from AOG if they don’t give me what I want, I’ll pickup one of these… lol

https://www.audiusa.com/models/audi-rs3

did you just ask that?

is your manual TTRS holding value? Or did you sell that?

[quote=“sakimano,post:62,topic:7773”]
Saki, Still have it… Don’t drive it much… 3,2xx miles on it… lol Yes, it’s held value pretty well… OTD with taxes and everything I paid a little under $63K back in 2013. According to KBB and I know it’s not the most accurate it’s worth $42,500 - $45,250 on trade in and about $46K to a private party… I’m sure if I decided to trade it in the dealer would give me $40K given the low miles and condition, as it’s spotless/dentless/scratchless… IE basically new… lol Autotrader in the US only has 14 for sale… Not counting the APR stage III car that’s on there the prices are all over the place… High being $49,995(13K miles) and low being $30,000(85K miles)… Not sure I want to sell it or trade it as it’s the only stick car I have and they are getting more and more rare… Also, though not sure I want 2 5-cylinder cars… lol First world problems… If the R8 deal comes through I’ll probably give it up if it doesn’t I’ll probably keep it and buy an RS3, dump the A4 and daily the Porsche which is what I thought I would do when I bought the Porsche… It’s turned into a garage queen as well… I do drive it on nice days to the bus stop and the weekends… Biggest problem is I’m out of space… Been looking at houses with lots of land and/or very large garages… Will see… Have the itch to do something…

No that was back on 24-March

[quote=“primetime,post:63,topic:7773”]

I was going to ask for a garage photo lol.

They’re interesting the TTRS. Manual cars don’t really exist anymore. If someone realises that 5 years from now, they may gain some demand. World class engine, tiny little lightweight car, and oodles of power. Is yours still stock? What’s a stage 1 or 2 TTRS capable of at the strip? I couldn’t find many good vids.

The Ferrari California with a manual transmission sells for about $100,000 over list right now…even though nobody gave a shit about it when it was launched.

I’ve been thinking about adding another building for extra garage space too. I’ve got the land but just not sure what I want to do. Wouldn’t mind keeping the RS4 for similar reasons to yours and the TTRS. Such an endeavour though.

wow, just reminded myself to look through your threads and saw you went 12.1 @ 115 with a frigging stage 1 pump gas tune? wow that’s awesome.

A friend of mine is looking for a fun car and I was thinking of recommending that to him. For the money they sell for up here (around $45,000 CDN for a decent one) that’s a steal.

http://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/af247/concordslim/Concord-20130914-00753_zps4f3b2973.jpg

Yeah, just APR stage I pump tune… I did go 11.9x last year or the year before with same tune but race gas and better DA… Thought I’d posted it but guess I never did… lol Driver plays such a role given it’s stick but I do ok… Just really need to abuse it to get it out of the hole well which is why I don’t take it much… I actually have some parts for it(034 intake and downpipe) still in the package just never put them on… They’re just sitting in my basement, quite motivated as you can see… lol

Yeah, I certainly didn’t buy it as an investment but I could see it holding well given sticks going away, probably would have even been better had Audi decided not to bring additional 5-pot cars here but we now know they are so… A member here actually reached out to me and was interested but it never materialized… I should just sell it but I always have sellers remorse and I’m still upset over getting rid of the B5…

[quote=“sakimano,post:65,topic:7773”]

That’s why I may never sell my manual S5! I better pick up a manual R8 soon before they appreciate