I was first to make a B5 2.8 manifold

I am the first person to ever make a complete and original manifold for a b5 s4/2.8 30 valve engine. I did not use any piece/part from an original s4 intake manifold. I just wanted to throw that out there for those who have/are following in my footsteps.

I would like to say, good luck, don’t quite and when do you think it will be finished?

BZZZZZT… WRONG…

LOL, I can’t believe you actually believe that.

You seem to be very knowledgeable in certain area’s and you could be right, but until you can post proof, I will have to say “I am the first”.

I’ve posted proof on your past claims about having the first single turbo car many of times. My buddies single turbo A6 wagon was done before your original inceptions of your single turbo S4 avant was, i know this because you were talking crap about his single turbo car by saying the classing line “not impressed” and that your turbo setup that was supposed to be competed “soon” is the bestest most awesome build in the world or some shit.

The proof is over on AW if you want to dig it up. That build also had a custom made SM intake manifold w/ runners from a 5 cyl audi.

here is a pic for you to help jog your memory:

http://oi25.tinypic.com/2csi88l.jpg

1)Posting a picture of a a6 is not proof, it also isn’t a b5, maybe you don’t know the difference.

2)I would love to see when it was compleated, so that I can give you some credit before I…

1. ask you for proof that it is an original and not copied from the picture I posted on audiworld in 2009. The picture is still on audiworld. You should post it over here so that you can try to prove that it is an original and not a duplicate of something your best friend saw in an American car magazine.

Notorious, I am better at this than you will ever be. By the way, did his copied and un original intake manifold work? Can you post a video of his car doing more than what jibberjives car has been doing for the last four years?

lol as if that makes a difference… it’s the same motor you’re talking about, who cares what chassis it is in.

[quote]2)I would love to see when it was compleated, so that I can give you some credit before I…
[/quote]
It was completed before I posted that picture was posted on AW way back then. I could care less if you are giving credit since you just make up shit as you go anyway.

[quote]3) ask you for proof that it is an original and not copied from the picture I posted on audiworld in 2009. The picture is still on audiworld. You should post it over here so that you can try to prove that it is an original and not a duplicate of something your best friend saw in an American car magazine.
[/quote]
First of all if you were to actually open your eyes you would see that it isn’t the same pic at all, that is because the pictures I’m sharing with you now were taken by me from my Blackberry in 2009… while the ones posted by 1 slow audi on AW were taken by him (my buddy).

but lol at having to give you proof… so here’s proof… another 2 pics of the old setup once it was completed (see the lights are in):

http://i38.tinypic.com/1j6eef.jpg

http://i34.tinypic.com/2gviniv.jpg

As for you flapping your big lips again, I suppose that is all you can do now a days. It’s ok though, since you’re a thief you can easily take a few more Audi’s and raise some money to bring your car up to par right?

[quote]Notorious, I am better at this than you will ever be. By the way, did his copied and un original intake manifold work? Can you post a video of his car doing more than what jibberjives car has been doing for the last four years?
[/quote]
Better at what exactly? Better that making shitty videos? Better at owning a broken down POS car? Better at bragging about things that you make up in your mind as you go along?

I’ll give you them.

You can go back into your dream land now where you think you’ve actually accomplished something worthwhile.

You still haven’t posted any proof…
Can you post the picture I posted on audiworld? The picture proving that your boy copied another persons idea to the T.

As usual you don’t make any sense and I have no idea what picture you’re talking about since you never posted any pictures in my friends thread… why don’t YOU post the picture you’re talking about so that I can laugh at you when you make some stupid excuse.

This guy has done more fabrication in 1 day then you ever have in your life, and built fast cars that you could only dream of.

You’re totally right BTW… my bad… sometimes I let that POS get the best of me.

I won’t post it because I don’t know how too and I like to make things interesting.

I’m willing to make a bet with you; IF YOU CAN PROVE I didn’t post a picture four years ago showing an intake manifold almost 90% identical to your boys car, I will leave this site for good.

If there is a picture posted, I would like you to put in a request for Got to terminate your account.

Can you handle this bet Bitch?

I get the best of you, because I’m better at this than you. DO WE HAVE A BET, or do you have more xcuses?

showthread

This is a good thread, don’t divebomb it into oblivion FAW.

I think it’s a little late for that. It’s sad what he’s done to this thread…

It’s also said that you really think that I destroyed this thread. I am a contributor to an argument, but I didn’t start this, sobget your facts straight before you start pointing fingers. Matter fact, I think you should read this thread again, then apologize to me for your last post. Thank you.

http://forums.audiworld.com/showthread.php?t=2762739&page=8

You started arguing and made the thread about you not the neat work the OP had going on. You derailed it. And for that why on earth should I apologize? Like seriously?

Luckily now it looks like someone made this a thread by itself to now it’s all good, carry on lol.

FWIW though I do remember the thread you are talking about from my Google searches on single turbo setups before… I think I remember a scanned magazine that had the exact same intake design from the pics above on a V8 correct? I think that is what you are talking about.

LOOK!!!

British Turbo are you lost?

edit: you noticed this is a seperate thread. Just checking. Seemed you thought this was FLAS4’s thread lol.