Identifying what the car has as it rolled out of the factory

Hi, I’d like to introduce myself…First day / time to log in. I acquired lthe care last month " 2013 (22,000 KM` on the clock) B8 RS4 4.2 Avant ". And, since we all know the potential costs for keeping our cars in shape - and a need to keep the cars in good enough shape for a trip up and down the mountain. And these trips happen air night. am hoping to get some answers for questions on the car.
To begin, is there a website you cab go to and pullout what the car had ( options) when it rolled out of the factory via VIN # ? all I was able to find were not technical in nature but more of a log of information of ownership, does it have a record, accidents.etc. I would like to know what innards the car has I can begin to trust it and not worry during our weekly 250 - 300 Km runs. My intention is to change all fluids, and bushes…etc. so I can start trusting the car and not have surprises.
Thank You again.

Depending on the age. Contact Audi customer support and they can send you the OEM factory window sticker with the fill list of options.

In the Boot by where the spare goes there should be sticker that should have all of the 3 digit codes that tell you what options the car has. If you have the original owners manual packet there should be a 2nd copy of that sticker stuck to the inside front page of the manual. You can decode them here:

Boot sticker has only some options listed. Dealer will have full spec sheet.

Shoot me with your VIN on PM, I will send you the complete directory of equipment list that your car has.

Hi Versace,
Thank You for your time must apologize I am replying only now…Have been on the hunt for answers everywhere I could think I would get some.
VIN# is WUAZZZ8K6DA902386 … RS4 2013 Avant B8K. was able to get this far and that is it as far as the data sheet of the unit is concerned.
Brand|AUDI
Name|Audi RS4 Av. qu. 4,2
Manufactured 2013
Prodrange 2013 - 2016
Market Europe
Engine|CFSA
Engine Info 4200CC / 450hp / 331kW
Transmission NSD(7A)
Framecolor T9T9
Trimcolor QH

Again I thank you for you time…

Sincerely, Joe
jaafores@gmail.com

Thank You for your Time…trully appreciate it…The second copy of the sticker is not or no longer in the owners manual nor in the pocket…I will attempt to see it it’s in the boot…
Thank You again…
Joe

Thank You for you time and effort. I shall do as advised and inform you of how far I get…

Thank You again Justin

Hey, I have sent it to you via the forum PM.

Thank You all….