Imola B5 S4 is sold

For all intent and purposes. Guess nothings done until I sign over the title and watch it head east to Chicago.

next car will be that c5 4.2 allroad. Goal is to have it on nitrous by early spring.

Reserved for best it wont make it to Chicago jokes. Lol!

It will in style ::slight_smile:

Reserved for best it wont make it to Chicago jokes. Lol!

It will in style ::slight_smile:

Get the papers

Get the papers

Double post and double thread!

Infraction time. ;D

Sell the b5 twice. The luster of the b5 quickly fades. The 4.2 is a monster when you get down to it. Add the JHM nitrous kit and your on your way to bring just as fast if not faster then your b5.

When you look at b5 vs b6 or 4.2 the stage 1 4.2 is faster the stage 2 4.2 is faster and the stage 3- the 4.2 is faster. Now that the built motor program is here from jhm it’s a safe bet the stage 3 will be 4.2.

The V8 in tip form still gets great mileage. Get the mhm tune dump your cats and the mileage gets even better.

You might have to change your Sig now.

When you get the all road post it up. Post here if you have any issues all the good technical 4.2 guys are here now.

Word. I will always love my b5. Still have a tip avant. The luster hadnt worn off, just tired of all the attention the damn imola draws. Getting too old.

Plus I have always thought the c5 allroad was one of if not the most unique cars audi produced. Throw a tune, exhaust and nitrous on top of that, well thats just something I no longer can pass up. Should be fun.

Word. I will always love my b5. Still have a tip avant. The luster hadnt worn off, just tired of all the attention the damn imola draws. Getting too old.

Plus I have always thought the c5 allroad was one of if not the most unique cars audi produced. Throw a tune, exhaust and nitrous on top of that, well thats just something I no longer can pass up. Should be fun.

Nitrous 4.2 all road will be hilarious - do not let me down, the public expects

Its gonna happen

Hopefully better than the 11s for $11k JHM project car that ate it’s own tip transmission for lunch at the dragstrip

Right.
V8? Or was that an rs6r equipped 2.7?

yeah, RS6r equipped 2.7T

It ran OK for a couple of gears, but the tip was really unhappy, and then gave up. I think he had to drive it in 2nd gear for 50 miles to get home or something. Bummer.

Wonder where that car is now. Prince had it a while back…after CV.

I have a sweet selfie of me and the giant whole in the transmission. Prince needed a car CV gave it to Prince.

Post it!

^x2

One last day and a 4 hour round trip to and back from phoenix for work. Meeting new owner at airport at 4 then bye bye S4. I’ll miss it for sure.

x3