It’s the little things

Non-typical post here but does anyone else get annoyed at the small things on your car sometimes? One of my biggest annoyances has been the wildly inconsistent bolt heads for things like the belly pans. Mine needed like 5 different tools and types to take everything off. I categorized all the bolts and threads and then scrolled on Amazon for a while to find correctly sized black bolts with torx heads for all the belly pans. They’re 10.9 too! I’ll post the links in a little bit. I also removed the extra hose that came out of the ‘V’ and capped them with black silicon caps and black constant tension clamps. It’s the little things…

Slam panel poppers

Constant tension clamps
Out of these I needed 9mm for the 3 coolant hose connections behind the upper manifold and a 18mm for the connection to the reservoir

Very common M6-1.0 for belly pans and various others
This one is the same as the 6 silver ones that hold up the front of the metal belly pan. It also replaces the hex head bolts that screw into the Alu Kreuz. Also replaces the rust-prone Bolts that hold in the RMR transmission cooler and will hide their presence since the rest of the hardware is black. Also can replace the 4 bumper bolts if you’re so inclined (2 each inside the fenders).

5mm screw for various bumper, fender liner, belly pan replacements

Same 5mm but comes with clips

M8-1.25 replaces the annoying 3 triple square on the metal belly pan
It also replaces the 2 bottom carrier bolts for putting in service position

Big silicon cap for reservoir

Little cap for 3 connections on upper manifold

For me, these products cleaned up a lot of little annoyances I had. I have a lot of extra of each of these parts. If you’re not inclined to purchase all of this I can send you whatever you need at cost. I’m not trying to make a profit! All of these replacements make all of your belly pans and bumper use exclusively T25, T30, and T40 torx only! They’re all black and will clean up the visuals in the engine bay and make it a little less annoying to take off the belly pans and bumper.

A visual representation of everything I listed