JHM Nitrous Kit, Tell me why I should or should not buy it

Hey guys, been a while since i posted here but i’d rather ask this here on AR than the other site.

So i’ve been eyeballing the JHM Nos kit for a few weeks now and i think its a great bang for buck. I’ve talked to a few other people about the kit as well. People who have owned it and some that give me info even though they haven’t owned the kit. From what i’ve gathered it is a good kit that works as intended and could possibly be made better. So i did some research into window switches and progressive controllers, i will admit i didn’t find a lot of info on which is better but it was only a few hours of cruising google and browsing mostly LS forums and similar threads that were focused on Nos applications.

I don’t plan on using the kit every day and drain the bottle regularly. The car is really only driven on weekends. I am looking for info on fuel delivery specifically the window switch that is used. i know the 70 shot is not a large shot but i am wondering how healthy it is to begin spraying full blast at 4k rpm and if coming off the throttle and back on (full throttle) could possibly hurt the car. Even though i know very little about nitrous i feel coming off the throttle then back on at full blast could be to much for the car. i don’t want the car to pop and throw a rod or whatnot. I don’t plan on building my spare until after i buy a house in the near future lol. But it seems like a shock to engine to me and a progressive controller would be more beneficial, but like i said i am not very educated in this department with the BHF and nos.

So i know a majority of you guys are super knowledgable with this kit. Would you leave the kit as is? is it worth modifying the kit with a upgraded controller?

My car is a 2004 6 speed with just under 110k on the clock. i just sent my IM out to be modified and powder coated. I have catless 2.5" downpipes and non res FI catback. Intake spacers, 93 tune and stage 1 clutch and LWFW and fresh timing components.

TIA i look forward to seeing others take on this and learning a thing or two!