JHM PCV kit and keeping engine cover

Hi Guys.
I’ve just installed the JHM billet PCV kit. Great quality however I got the entrance angle pieces they do to keep original engine cover but can’t seem to get it working.

Has anyone done this install, it just won’t seem to go in a place that will allow cover to stay.

Any help appreciated !
Pic to show incase I’ve done something wrong

IMG_20240829_120527295_HDR|666x500

I just got the kit delivered today. I’ll be planning to install this weekend so we’ll see.

If got the extra angles to try keep original cover then sadly you will be disappointed. As you can see I’ve had to still cut the cover. They state to clip front but not back but it just stays loose.

Love the quality of part but do feel missold on the extra parts I bought that state can keep engine cover.

Doesn’t say anything about balancing cover on top. And as you can see it’s not just a tiny bit it’s quite a chunk.

I know a couple of people all bought this thinking cover can remain without been trimmed and all dissapointed

I’ve got a real nice Carbon Customs cover, don’t think I want to cut it. I may just end up returning it. You’re right about a little misleading.

Guys, try with heat gun heat up plastic and bend it over those hoses

In my case I have a True (not OEM) Carbon Fiber cover that won’t bend like an OEM plastic cover. Plus I now realized I’d have to do a lot of modifications and new hoses to re-install my Catch cans that I don’t want to lose.