JHM Stage 1 Ecu tune

Yes its out for 05.5 and 06 B7 A4…

JHM stage 1… Oh Yeah! I have driven for two weeks on the first version of the tune where they kept it safe to make sure my car was running correctly with the tune. NO problems at all, I daily drive this car so in the last two weeks I was able to go from 105 degree start ups in the afternoon to 60 degrees in SF with no problem I put about 600 hundred miles on the tune and the more I drove it seemed the smoother it got. It was a noticeable difference in power and the launch assist is great. I feel like my car is a new animal. So we logged everything and then they installed the new tune last night since everything was working correctly. It’s Awesome. The tune is smooth my pedal is way more responsive which makes coming off the line easier, and you don’t get that dead pedal feeling. First gear is an animal and it feels like the turbo comes in earlier. I think third is the gear i notice most, it just has that constant hard pull all the way through the power curve. so today after work I started the car let it warm up to operating temperature. My ambient air temp was 103 degrees Fahrenheit and I hammered through the gears peaking at 20psi holding 19psi, even with the heat the car pulls hard all the way to red line. This car is FAST. I love it. So my supporting mods are JHM LWFW, JHM FMIC, JHM clutch and pressure plate, APR resonated exhaust, APR test pipe, Carbonio Intake. The tune also has program switching, if you need to go back to stock or switch for race gas.

So I have been working with the Jason, Dru, Jake, and the rest of the guys at JHM for a couple of years. I have never had a bad experience and I’m pretty sure i never will. I have to say the new tunes they are putting out for the 2.0t are excellent. JHM keeps all the safety parameters that Audi putsin their tune to protect you from punching holes in your pistons, and then they allow you to punish the pavement with awesome features.

https://scontent-b-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/t1.0-9/q79/s720x720/10574411_10152692189866807_1528946445035871044_n.jpg

Love the picture. Exciting stuff for the 2.0t guys.

Very cool. Were you APR tuned before getting the jhm flash? Just curious because you have a lot of their hardware

Wow congratulations on the improvements. Would love to see some of the 2.0t guys mix it up with some competition with all the tunes

how do you program switch?