Karma problem for EyeSpi

For some reason he can’t give karma…doesn’t have the applaud/smite buttons available to him.

Any idea why?

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-ai96Z_WPTGE/UA6dEUh-rqI/AAAAAAAAAu0/O_9TYOwwBN8/s800/print%20screen.jpg

Yes,

Great question.

The karma system will soon be a full fledged system to help the members moderate the site. Karma abilities are only granted after you have reached 100 posts. This prevents new members from just jumping on the site only to distribute Karma and not actually support the site’s conversations.

In the future Karma will be used in aiding the members in removing members that are not able to get along with the masses. If a member gets negative (say -11) then they will be on a time out for 3 days. From there if they get to (say -20) then they will be banned for 2 weeks.

This is the general idea as of now. members are invited to help give suggestions.

To keep it fair the Karma system has gone through a makeover. The system can be monitored to assure that + or - marks are given to posts that would deem a - response. Some members seem to take time to give - Karma for the sake of anger at other members.

As always I would like to hear members feed back on this idea. I think this is a better way of doing this then to have moderators. If the members control the site its a much better site for the members.

Thanks God, that clears things up. I really like the idea behind the Karma system, it basically allows the active members to take out the “Trash” if they choose to

that sounds like a great idea. Hopefully it won’t be abused. The 100 post minimum ensures that it’s tough to do so though, so great idea all around.

This is great, basically every Faw post warrants a negative rep.

Lol

He is so underwater that he will never be able to post here again once this thing is reactivated. A few people won’t.

Great Idea. I really like it. Much better way of going about it.

When can we expect to see this working.

Half of the people on this forum are full of hate. I am laughing at y’all. Snowtrooper you are the king

Go away, you bore me

I am full of love, just not for your troll ways.

http://sharetv.org/images/guide/150514.jpg