Kreisseig exhaust system, anyone have it?

I think i saw one of these videos along time ago. It sounds incredible. They are able to nail their signature high pitch tone on every car exhaust system they make. I could never justify spending 10k on the exhaust system (maybe if i was rich and could afford the car new :D), but wow…it is wild.
I wonder how this coupled with the newly developed long tube headers would sound like…

http://kreissieg.com/new_gallery/audi/s8/stainless/img009.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCGcMabTmfI&list=PL4133E0C8CBAAB509&index=8

If Im not mistaken the car in all the videos has no cats and the exhaust system is just a typical 2.5 inch exhaust with no resonators. It would suck for everyday use. but it does sound sweet.

Yes it sounds very loud on the interior films…it would get annoying on long 8 hour drives but…still awesome!
I do appreciate how silent the s8 is on long drives.

Ripoff

but is it? When you drop 110k for an s8, then think eh-whats another 13k for the top of the line sound system…might as well save the 13k, put 9k towards the exhaust system and have 10 cylinders singing you a melody instead.

The sound is epic, totally amazing i like it at the end when he downshifts the exsaust sounds like a roaring Tiger. i have a crazy idea iam going to search on planet earth for a original cheap muffler from a Lamborghini Gallardo ( 2003 to 2007) then i will replace the ones on my s8 v10 with the lambo ones. any guesses how it will sound.

For me i think the selling point of a Lamborghini apart from its power and looks i think the sound is everything. just my opinion. question is it possible to retrofit that exsaust to the s8 and will it sound like a lambo?

Get the Jhm exhaust, or build a quality custom system. Yeah it will sound similar ish to a Lambo/r8 YouTube.

I agree if the system is good. Lets say your talking about headers. Those would fall in the 5000 range but 4k for a 2.5 cat back. I think thats a rip off. I know the 3inch exhaust countvhon made was just over 2600 and that is a sweet sounding exhaust. Or even the JHM 2.75 exhaust with resonators was around 2000 so that makes the kressig exhaust a bit way over priced for a 2.5 exhaust with no resonators.

Wife has been saying the s8s exhaust is too quiet and she wants to hear her purr some more…may be time for a nice 3" SS system :smiley:

Does she like it loud?

First try just removing the resonators, too raspy for some but I liked it. If not going F/I 2.75 is deal with proper x-pipe and high flow mufflers. Remember the s8 design is slightly Better flow then the s6 but there are gains, throttle, and well cool noises to be heard :wink:

Better yet just order JHM exhaust done and done.

I dindt see anything on JHMs website regarding exhaust though.

Pmed you.