logging with Dual Pulley

Hi guys,

I’m trying to sort out all of the AZ threads on logging but currently have a headache after reading through threads. :-\

I just bit the bullet and ordered an over-drive pulley to supplement my AWE-tuning pulley. I also finally ordered a real logging device (ross-tech) so I will be logging this to death, both with 104 octane, and also my usual 93/E85 mixture, and maybe a 104/E85 mixture, and of course hit the track before DA’s get too high.

question #1: should I log before I do a dual-pulley?
question #2: Aside from ignition timing, spec/actual boost, fuel trim, A/F, and IAT’s, what else should I be logging?

I am suspecting that my AWE pulley is slipping with my current set-up, and I am hoping the OD pulley will alleviate that as well. If I floor the car at 75-80mph, its as if the DSG slips before fully engaging (but the transmission still gives a firm downshift, which leads me to believe its not the DSG clutches), and the S/C whine doesn’t seem “up-to-speed” until I feel all of the power, but its always a hit/miss and not consistent.

sorry if this is a repeat post, but after 4 hours total on AZ, my eyes are crossed.