Looking for Advice on Upgrading My Audi Q8

Hello Everyone,

I am new to the Audi community and I am looking to upgrade my Audi. I have a Audi Q8, 2020 model and I am interested in getting some advice from experienced Audi owners here.

• I am thinking about upgrading the exhaust system. Any recommendations on brands or specific models that sound great and offer performance improvements ?
  • I am also considering upgrading the suspension for better handling. What are some good options that won’t break the bank ?
  • Are there any common issues or maintenance tips I should be aware of for my Audi model ?

I went through this https://www.paulmilleraudi.com/blog/2019/february/7/upgrade-your-new-audi-q8-with-the-convenience-package-flutter but want more assistance for upgrading.

Any advice or recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

James

For the most part this forum is for guys that started on, and still visit Audizine & Audiworld but have gotten tired of a lot of the real rookie posts. The Q8 being newer hasn’t had many guys venture over here yet so I’d start there. And because it’s newer you don’t have the guys asking questions that they could find in the owners manual. So hopefully you’ll still stay a member here and pass on your knowledge as you go but for now they would probably be your best choices.

Both sites are good and depending on your model one may be a little better than the other. I know there are a few tunes for the Turbo V6, some great wheels out there (I believe in Forged first even though they are pricier).