Looks like I'm buying a new non-Audi daily driver/beater...

So I bought my wife a Q5 a few months ago and have been driving it periodically and have started to really enjoy driving a SUV/CUV or whatever you want to call it. I’ve also become very bored with the A4 I inherited from my wife and decided to shop for and drive a few different SUV’s… After haggling with the dealer for about 1-2 weeks we’ve finally agreed on a price and it looks like I’m purchasing the below Porsche Macan Turbo on Thur. Put $1,000 down to hold it and writing the check and picking it up Thursday assuming all goes well and I don’t find any issues with it…

If ordering new I would have eliminated about 8K in options but given the price, low miles(4,133) and it being CPO and under warranty until August 2021 it was hard to pass on. The ad is missing the sport exhaust and 20 inch spyder wheels so the true price new was closer to 94K. I’m getting a very good deal based on the research I’ve done and I’ll disclose once the vehicle is in my possession… The biggest issue I had/have with the vehicle is the red seats but they look much better in person and I know I can live with them and actually like that they are not all red and give the interior a nice contrast over all black…

The vehicle has all the key performance options including the sport chrono package, sport exhaust, torque vectoring differential, and sport air suspension. The only real performance option it doesn’t have are the ceramic brakes and I could really care less about those…

I’ll do a full review once I pick it up and have some real seat time in it… Will also see how it does at the drag strip in early April! Not a lot of folks racing these but it looks like it should be good for high 12’s stock, but again this will be my daily driver and not drag race toy. GIAC has a tune for the Macan S but not the turbo yet so I’ll be watching that closely as I don’t think APR will be making tunes for these unfortunately…

Just thought I’d share…

http://www.porschebeachwood.com/detail-2015-porsche-macan-awd_4dr_turbo-used-14751180.html