looks like JHM Stage 1+ supercharger = ~ 500whp

I have an opportunity to get a JHM stage 1 kit at a good price so I did a little looking around and it seems like the stage 1+ cars are really consistent. With seeing a constant trend of good power and fast cars It might be time for me to make the switch.

To be honest JHMs X mass sale and the great price for the JHM supercharged kits its hard to not think twice about. But I have been in talks with a guy who is parting out his S4 and he has a JHM stage 1 kit for a hard to pass price. All these things combined it looks like its time to jump

I have been super happy with my JHM nitrous kit for a while now and My B6 S4 has been serving me well. But I cant ignore the larger and larger community of JHM supercharged 4.2 cars and there success and how consistent they all are.

As many of you know I am not a fan of the dyno as the dyno is an easy tool to use to manipulate lack luster results in acceleration But when you look over this short list of B6 S4 and Rs4 results and the consistency the story kinda tells itself.

I would jump in on the stage 1 and then go stage 1+ it looks like the best way to go until I have my motor build sorted out

Just some JHM Stage 1 results
DavidS4 =480whp on 91B6 S4 stage 1+
RS4fan = 498whp on 93 Rs4 stage 1+
Pal= 512whp on 93 RS4 Stage 1+
Wellbit = 508whp on 93 RS4 Stage 1+
DenRS4 = 11.3@122 on 91 RS4 Stage 1+
Stage 2 JHM results
Dan@JHM 10.7@132 RS4 stage 2
Jason@JHM 11.0@130 B6 S4 stage 2
Rocetman 10.9@131 RS4 stage 2

This is just the sort list of what pushed me over the edge to consider JHMs kit there is alot more but I like a good consistent power curve and the consistent results across different brands and locations.

If all goes well I should have this deal closed soon and look forward to having one more JHM supercharged build thread here on AR