Masters

I’m glad he made the cut. At the same time, it’s nice to see an event enforce the time limits.

you have to be reeeeeeally slow to get a penalty on tour. The pga tour hasn’t given en a slow play penalty for 17 years

my boy Stricker is lurking but it doesn’t really feel like he’s about to jump out of his skin and win.

‘my boy stricker’

Nobody has ever said that about Steve stricker. Ever.

May be worse than rape - how about a DQ?? :o

http://www.golfchannel.com/news/golftalkcentral/woods-drop-at-15-is-in-question/

My friend just told me. I have to watch the interview.

The applicable options under the rule says to drop in line with where you LAST crossed the margin of the Hazzard and the pin… (which he didn’t do since the ball entered way left of that line he hit the next shot on), or as nearly as possible to the place the original shot was struck from.

If he moved two yards as he said I think that’s reasonable. If he moved to a better position to avoid a slope or something, he is fucked.

Yep. The “as nearly as possible” language is going to govern the decision. The guys on golf channel just made a good point - whatever Tiger said he did is not grounds for infraction. Rather, the rules officials will need to review the tape to see whether the spot that Tiger chose to drop fits within the “as nearly as possible” standard. Better than 50% chance he stays.

If he said two yards, it is exactly two yards. This is tiger woods lol.

I reckon he moved back to avoid rolling into his divot. It’s pretty slope there

2-stroke penalty. Fuck . . .

Better than DQ

does she have fake tits?

Tiger? really?

What’s wrong with fake tits?

^^Absolutely nothing. I don’t understand any of Bruno’s questions.

they’re not real. They look and feel…not real. Pointless. I just have a big hate on for falsies. Plenty of big naturals to go around thankfully

And back to the Masters…nice how it was clutch clutch clutch right at the end after struggling to stay awake for much of the afternoon.

Fake tits provide a better ‘diddy ride’ more stable and solid, anyway back to the masters how must jason day feel? Great start and on to a terrible last few holes !

fake tits are just fine

overall, tits are for kids anyway

Hell of a finish to the final round. Great to see an Aussie finally win it.

One of the most exciting Masters I can remember. I’m surprised that Day collapsed - he was on such a roll 'til 16. While I’m happy for Scott (and Aussies in general), I have to admit that I was rooting for Cabrera.

I dislike golf but good friends all enjoy it and I figure to get ahead in life I will have accept it since nearly all executives play it

I do appreciate sport and was at a buddies Masters party watching the epic finish! Amazingly clutch performance.

Disappointed Steve Williams gets a ‘major’ on his resume. He’s a dork.