My RHD JHM Stage 1+ S/Charger Install !!!

[quote]A similar thing would happen with a turbocharger that has a blow off valve not opening correctly as well. However since it isn’t mechanically connected to the thing driving it then it just slows down while making a bunch of noise. I know that you were having issues with this but I didn’t put it together enough to say to check that.
[/quote]
That’s exactly the same thing, and even though some of the turbo guys thinks that noise/flutter is “cool”, well its actually causing damage to the turbo seals and bearings in the long run. With the blower you don’t get the noise/flutter but the damage to the seals and bearings are potentially the same.

Yes, I like the EBC idea but not sure at this stage whether its possible will start looking into that soon.

Added some pics of the custom pulley etc.

Looks great. keep the updates coming. it would be interesting to see just how much more boost you get going to elevation. You can check that by only going to about 5k.

You should be good as long as you don’t hot dog the car all of the time at elevation.

Love the updates!! Always a good read 8)