My stk project

Complete with the preferred AAN engine the way Audi intended ;D. Been looking for a few months and found this after really wanting a 95.5 avant. Couldn’t pass this one up though for the price, tasteful mild mods and maintenance. Owned by a retired shop owner clearing space and simplifying his life as he put it.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/03/03/aje6uta6.jpg

Sorry, whoring it out a bit but I am just so damn thrilled with this pickup.

A couple annoyances like no wiper jets don’t seem to be working (yes it has fluid) and cruise control comes and goes.

Is packed up and ready to make maiden voyage to the mtns. Park City here we come…clean bill of health from trusted local Indy.

looks good, enjoy the mountains

Thanks. Made the stop over just outside of Zion NP. Checking it out tomorrow morning before heading into PC. Car has been flawless (knocks on wood, doh!)

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/03/10/gy7ysa7e.jpg

Nice car. Nice shot.

Thanks. Got a damn speeding ticket in Southern Utah. Sucks.

LOL. Yeah, a car that is fun to drive brings us to unlawful speeds pretty quickly, and frequently. Never got a speeding ticket in the three years I drove my Jeep Cherokee. But damn, I was happy to dump that thing.

No shit. Car just feels better cruising at 90 vs 70

info on mods? car looks clean. my urs4 was the same color

Thanks. Just made a 2000+ mile trip with it a week into owning it.
Car was well looked after. List as I can tell includes mtm stg 2 tune (mbc), 034 coil conversion, 034 fmic, full 3 inch back strom exhaust, samco hoses, Porsche big blacks, lltek front bumper (molded), in cluster boost gauge (replaced clock), bilstein struts / h&r springs, camber plates, Oettinger wheels…also threw in a fresh back seat bottom. Still running stock turbo and manifold. Probably next on my list of upgrades after driving the car as is to gain a better feel for it.

Pretty much everything works aside from cruise atm. Cleared out my clogged wiper jets so they are working again. 10 disc changer, heated seats both work well.

I really like the emerald. I know it is common color for these but I prefer it actually. And not a ton of these on the road so still rare enough.

One thing I find a bit unsettling is a shimmy/vibration at around 45-50 MPH. Seems to not matter if I am accelerating or coasting, what gear I’m in etc…no wheel spacers. Drive shaft? Not 100% comfortable with that.

Had some fun with the ur today. Really enjoyed canoeing. Thought it might be a bit boring for me but was anything but. Just relaxing and the perfect escape. Good times

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/06/09/na3ytaza.jpg

Always fun juggling a couple projects. Looking to get ball rolling and making this aan fast. Most likley gonna be working with iroz up in vegas. Bw Efr turbo setup, intake and exhaust manifolds, quick spool valve, fueling and tuning and drop in rods. If my engine passes health check on compression / leak down testing, will stick with stock aan. If not, time to build a 2.5l tdi block stroker. I am excited.

Always fun juggling a couple projects. Looking to get ball rolling and making this aan fast. Most likley gonna be working with iroz up in vegas. Bw Efr turbo setup, intake and exhaust manifolds, quick spool valve, fueling and tuning and drop in rods. If my engine passes health check on compression / leak down testing, will stick with stock aan. If not, time to build a 2.5l tdi block stroker. I am excited.

Still have not put this to rest. Fired up the old c4 after months sitting. Need to overhaul the suspension control arms, chase down some electrical drains, etc…

Deciding between an efr from iroz or gt setup from 034

Still have not put this to rest. Fired up the old c4 after months sitting. Need to overhaul the suspension control arms, chase down some electrical drains, etc…

Deciding between an efr from iroz or gt setup from 034