New addition to the family...

Finally have the S4 all to myself. I usually daily drive my Silverado, and my wife beats on the S4 during the week, but now the S is going to be a garage queen or possibly a “beast” soon. My wife and I picked up an amazing 2012 Audi Q5 S-line yesterday in Daytona Gray with the black optic package and 20" titanium wheels. I have to be honest, this thing is really an amazing vehicle. Here is a quick picture and if any one is in the market post up if you have any questions or PM me.

http://audirevolution.net/addons/albums/images/384964838.jpg

fixed…Maybe God will give me a Q5 section

Very nice! I like the Q5s and that is a great color combination.

Which engine did you get? 2.0T or 3.2?

nice… shouldve held out for a diesel lol

That would be real expensive beemer…he would have to move to Europe for a diesel q5…we are getting the gay hybrid only.

That would be real expensive beemer…he would have to move to Europe for a diesel q5…we are getting the gay hybrid only.

ya I would have jumped on the diesel in a heartbeat, but it’s the 3.2FSI. It has decent power and the fuel economy can only be better than the S4…lol

really? I remember reading we may have had a chance at them in 2013 but I must have read that wrong.

well find a wrecked SQ5 once they hit the roads and import the shell lol

http://www.autoguide.com/auto-news/2012/01/2013-audi-q5-getting-no-so-efficient-diesel.html
http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=346695

The Q5’s getting a diesel - the 3.0 V6 is coming to NA which is nice but I would’ve preferred the 2.0 TDI. The Q5 is definitely growing on me (I was anti-SUV) and I love the 2.0T engine in our GTI. I think euro’s Q5 is good looking.

Bet you a Coke bango

Nice! In person how do the titanium wheels match up to the dolphin grey? Looks great in the picture! Congrats in being the dedicated driver of your “S” as well!

It’s Daytona grey, but I’m sure it’s pretty close to dolphin also. The colors don’t match exactly, but they really compliment each other nicely. I’m not sure if I said it yet, but I wasn’t an Audi SUV fan until I saw the Q5 in this color combination. The interior is pretty spacious too considering it’s small size. Also for the interior, I think it blows the BMW X3 out of the water.

Thanks for the compliments guys!

My neighbor has one in meteor grey. Looks awesome.

3.2?? Iirc it actually a 3.6vr

3.2 fsi in the q5

You may be thinking of the older q7

Your thinking of the early Q7s. The early Q7s came with the 3.6 VR6 or the 4.2 V8 as the Q5s came out with the 3.2 V6 and later were offered with the 2.0T.

By the way who ever thought of using the 3.6 VR6 in the Q7 straight from the VW should be shot! Because whenever you loosen the oil filter then oil pours all over the place.

I’m pretty sure I know what engine is in it, thanks though. Probably should have had held out for the 3.0T, but we needed another car and I got a great deal so I jumped on it.

No prob , I stand corrected!

It only came to mind as I had a q7 come into my shop with 3.6vr. Sweet ride!

It’s cool, I don’t know much about the Q7s, but I honestly think they are kind of ugly. I really wasn’t a fan of any crossover smaller type SUVs until we saw this one. The color combo really did it for me and the black optic package

yes my friend. Ill ask some of the Audi Tech guys to fill this with a little information if they can dig any up.

Congrats and again thanks for using the site to host your pictures. We want as many great pictures as we can get.