New Member Intro...

The AR forum is at 999 members, as of this posting.

This thread is for new members to introduce themselves to the rest of the community.

Welcome!

Nice! Good idea…

Also, special thanks to God for the site and congrats on the growth! Thanks to all the regular members for making this a great site… AR FTW!

How true how true. A very different site experience. The quality of members here is great the information is even greater still. AR FTW

And now at 1000 members. Great to see the forum continue to grow.

funny, the forum’s growth is incredibly stifled in fact by approving only known or confirmed members

there have been another 1000+ members turned away, and tons of spambots

What group do you think has more members. B6/B7 or B8?

ones who actually post? Probably evenly split.

I think we should probably start to cut down on the amount of b7 a4 guys though, that section is just a chatterbox, its getting out of control over there.

Ya those B7 guys are a bunch of kids. I swear its all about bagged, stanced, and gold Iphones. Damn #richkidsofb7’s haha

Quick intro.
Hello all,
From Scotland
Misano RS4 B7
JHM remote flash (highly recommended)
Revolution Intake with CAF
KW V3 coilovers
Milltek
8 & 10mm spacers
Next on the list;
JHM short shift waiting to be fitted.
Gutted precat down pipes waiting to be fitted.
Looking for x-pipe to fit the milltek.
Cheers,
Ian

Welcome angryant

Sounds like a beautiful car!

Let’s see some pics, if you have them

Welcome. The dps will be a nice addition to the power. The jhm tune is a big deal when it comes to how large of a difference it makes. Consider making your own thread with pictures. I’m sure there’s a lot of great landscape opportunitys for a stunning RS4 scotland mix.

Welcome to the forum. Whereabouts are you in Scotland? I saw a couple of RS4s in dumbarton when I was there a couple summers ago. Also saw a Misano sedan in Stirling. Not sure if you have an estate or not.

Make sure you’re using high octane fuel if you’re running tuned with stock downpipes and four cats. Not ideal.

Also, post a pic!

Thanks for the welcome guys.
In the office this morning trying to upload pics but not having much success.
Is it the same deal you just paste the code from a hosting site like photobucket into your post?
May be my office PC as a load of stuff gets blocked, will try again this evening from my laptop.

Welcome. The dps will be a nice addition to the power. The jhm tune is a big deal when it comes to how large of a difference it makes. Consider making your own thread with pictures. I’m sure there’s a lot of great landscape opportunitys for a stunning RS4 scotland mix.
[/quote]
The JHM was number one choice for me, the remote flash option and the reviews the map receives sealed it.
Plus I live at the other end of the country from the likes of MRC so a home flash option is brilliant.

I live in a village in the far North, any further and I’d be swimming.
Its a saloon in Audis body shop in Aberdeen (work down here) at the moment getting the front end sprayed due to stone chips.
Thanks for the info on the fuel, I always use high octane when available, sadly none where I live :o
Hoping to have the downpipes changed before the end of the month along with the shifter.
Recognize you from RS246, thats were I got the link to here, its great to see the guys from JHM on here also.
Thanks again for the welcome will get the pics up as soon as I suss out how too :-[

Great to have you. You can load pictures up to this site. The good thing is there are lots of very technical guys and support here.

Here goes, standard as purchased.

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd227/angryant_photos/IMG_0197.jpg

After coilovers, mates Daytona as well.

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd227/angryant_photos/RS4_ABZ2-2.jpg

Argon R/H cover and Revolution intake.

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd227/angryant_photos/image1.jpeg

Apologies for the quality, all taken with phone.
Once back from the paint shop I will get some better quality.
Mods, apologies if this is posted in the wrong area, please move or delete.

Nice car! I love the B7 RS4

Awesome. I love Misano.

There’s a nice fast one in this video.

http://youtu.be/vuXShGfjT0c

I have family with a place on Lewis so I know what North means there :slight_smile:

Rs246 is a funny place. About ten normal blokes, and then a bunch of angry people who are either mrc employees, or who are just completely ignorant about other options.

We need you to race an mrc car so people can see what the heck is out there.