New supercharger brand or PES?

https://www.verstarkt.com/supercharger-systems/s8s6-v10
https://www.facebook.com/watch/Verstarkt/
Anyone here who knows this brand/kit? or is it a PES revival?

That’s the same dumpster fire PES kit.
Keep in mind that was only on one other documented car. The car it was on is still the same one in the picture. An S8… lets go over how the results went on the S8

After they installed this kit they blew 2 motors and never made the hp they claim. It’s odd that the hp they said they made and the hp they are claiming is only now published after they scrubbed all the failed results from the S8 install. The hp sheet they posted isn’t even a dyno sheet. It’s a graphic they made to look sorta like a dyno sheet plot.

Performance wise even when they gutted the cats on the S8 car they installed the supercharger on. It was a lame mid 12 second car in the 1/4 mile. Basically a failure. —

This basic bolt on S6 is actually faster than the PES S8 dumpster fire car was - https://youtu.be/4rm0sk58B5U

From what I recall the S8 blower kit obviously taken off the car then sold to some sucker in Brazil.

Between the heat those kits put out and the fact that PES has been ran out of the business for blowing motors and never making good power or good acceleration times. As anything PES it should be a solid pass.

What we see is companies like these in Europe or other parts of the world that can’t read or don’t read English. They end up trying to work with the old kits only to abandon them. For that kind of money. You’d better have several cars running with years of results and actual dyno proof or video of the cars running on the dyno then the street and results at the track.

I think you’ve found Justin’s trigger.

Listen to him.

I know the PES history. I was just wondering if someone had worked it out.
There is no reason why it couldn’t be possible but not with a company like this :man_facepalming:

Here is some more hilariousness from motodyne sc install instructions where they are showing an install on an s8 but the engine is an r8.

Now a completely different question. 100% theoretical.
Since they seem to have found the place to fit it all…
even though it doesn’t work, wouldn’t that mean that someone with real skills can make a kit like this work? Since it should be able to force more air in…

In short no. Nobody is going to make the current kit work and if you really dig you watch over and over people try to make these kits work due to the hope that it’s just a bad tune Vs a bad idea.

Here is a long post if you wish to read it as this has been an issue for years over the different motors

The TLDR - The roots style blowers create so much heat and then take so much drive loss you have to make a minimum of 5 lbs of boost just to make up for all the power you lost by putting the supercharger on the motor. That means if you run less than 5psi on a roots style blower your making less than stock hp in most cases.

The efficiency of the roots blowers are lower than the C fuge unit JHM uses. While these roots style kits require over 12psi to even make decent power… The first 5psi is just to make up getting past the drive loss and lower flowing intake manifold… You need to make 12psi to see a real WHP difference worth paying for but with all that boost that comes at such a loss in heat and the extra cylinder pressure cases ring issues. Not only that but companies like APR, VF and whipple have moved on from the Audi superchargers for most of the NA APPS. They’ve been a big failure. The first pulls when the blowers have been cooled down tend to make decent power. But what we have seen is that second and third pulls on the dyno show the whp falling off like a rock due to heat. By the time you do 4 or 5 pulls your not much better off than you were stock.

In the end. It’s a pass unless you want to rebuild the motor just to accept the blower and if you’re doing all that you need to fix the extreme heat issues with the blower…and the list goes on

I’m not thinking into installing a blower.
I was just interested in the technical side. We don’t have much aftermarket superchargers here in Belgium (Europe) since upgrades are illegal here.
Everyone who rides different exhaust etc has to change them once a year for technical check ups…