parts for built motor

I’ve had no luck findings parts to build our CAUA motor. Tried to contact IE about their rods but was told he was unsure if their AWN V8 rods would be compatible with CAUA. He gave me the specs on their rods, which are already available on their site. I can’t find specs for OEM rods. A search for pistons came up with a link to Mahle pistons through CarID.com, but the specs don’t match. Does anyone have any insight into building our motors?

Never heard of anyone trying to build them except for JHM. I would check with them

From Audizine, Jake mentions “there’s more down the road. If someone has a build motor we can do a smaller pulley and tune to take advantage etc…”

Doesn’t sound like there’s going to be any details re: CAUA motor builds any time soon.

If I could get specs on rods, there’s always the option of custom rods through an aftermarket manufacturer other than IE. The shop manual has specs on pistons, which don’t match the Mahle pistons. I might order used connecting rod and piston from ebay to get accurate measurements.

That’s a good idea, maybe try a junk yard too? However, they may only part with the engines as a whole.

Your looking to turn up the boost pretty badly eh? ;D

How is your JHM supercharger going thus far?

I would suggest emailing JHM and simply asking them if they have these components that they would just sell you outright. There is a good chance that they just might do that and it would save you a lot of time and money. I wouldnt go off what you read on the forums over emailing them personally on this issue. Espically if you are already a JHM customer.

If that way dosent get you the results your looking for. I would look for a spare motor and build that from the ground up. Take out the rods and send them to a manufacture and do the same with the pistons.